Beach road is dead, for now anyway

scubascuba3

11 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

The bars not sure they are hurting.

I would actually say by now most of the girls are on the dating sites.  At least I have met quite a few from Soi 6.  A couple have referred me to friends they work with.   No bf or lady drinks it is good times for customers.

I usually make them a fresh ground coffee at my room they seem to like that.   ????

What sites are you referring to? @bkk6060

• Haha 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

i login to Thaifriendly and within 5 minutes i usually have 10 emails or "interested", personally i prefer to choose the girls

Yep, "looking for fun" PMs the same day, don't meet them at the short-time hotel if you don't like surprises.

I insist on coffee shop meeting first, lucky there's one just round the corner from my local STH.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I agree, more and more Thais are giving up and leaving Pattaya

How long before a lot of the foreigners follow, particularly those in business, who stand to lose a lot of money?

Edited by Leaver
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, jvs said:

Short story.Long ago stag party at a friends place,we all decided to rent a stripper for a few hours,

so one of the guys called the agency and asked for a girl who would do more then strip.

No problem as long as you pay her.

Girl arrived and was asked to change into a maid uniform,no problem.

Then she was told to go into the kitchen and do the dishes,never saw a woman disappear so quickly.

I guess she was a little upset!

Who ended up washing the dishes ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Leaver said:

How long before a lot of the foreigners follow, particularly those in business, who stand to lose a lot of money?

Geez, seems like quite a few have.  Every Soi seems to have for sale or for rent signs boarded up businesses.

Lots of carnage out there.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How about the ladies waiting for customers along the beach road?

Are they still there? More? Less?

It's a long time since I was last in Pattaya. That's why I ask to get an idea about it.

I am not planning to meet any of those creatures.

Only the homeless, 1 with mental issues did offer a short time. Apparently night time desolated too

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

i just took a walk down beach road so around 4pm and it's totally dead, mostly homeless people, very few sun lounge areas are open, most things are closed, but i guess it's similar all over the world.

As you guess, then! What did you expect to find?

1 minute ago, Dart12 said:

yeah, but now they have excuses to track you and install spy software on your phone/ computer, etc.  That's where they are salivating.

Can't say I'm too bothered about that, although I don't know how they are going to do that.  They have so many ways to monitor what an individual is doing nowadays,  that a few more won't make much of a difference, unless you have something to hide of course.   

• Sad 2