White House releases raw footage of Trump's '60 Minutes' interview

webfact

3 hours ago, evadgib said:

My post was clearly aimed at a future event whereas the one I replied to implied that Trump's term would expire after 4 years...

A year ago we Brits saw our election plagued on this website by Ponti's (Posters Of No Tactical Importance, ie they're neither citizens nor on the electoral register of the country they routinely slag off). I am a Ponti in this particular instance which is why I rarely stick a toe into the Trump threads but chose to pipe-up on this occasion as it was becoming a little one sided.

I am optimistic that the Ponti's plaguing this thread are as wrong as ours were last year ????

ponti is not an acronym. it's a fabric.

33 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

They elected George W. twice and I thought he was a complete idiot. Now he seems more of a statesman by comparison with the orange clown.

Funny that you say that. He's made it clear that he's not voting for 45 but it might help propel Biden into a landslide if he explicitly endorsed Biden. 

• Like 1

The Big Windup is next Thursday: him and his are going to put something out there to carry through the weekend preceding the election.  Just another reality-show style cliff hangar. 

A big up to Borat for his Guiliani October Surprise.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

How I'll laugh if he wins ........ along with never letting you forget!

Me too... I don't like him and think Biden's a 'nicer' human but I loathe the self-righteous pc libs even more than I dislike Trump. I think Biden will win but it will be closer than the pc clowns lead us to believe.

• Like 1

A concern is that Biden's comments on the oil and gas industry shutting down could be another Hillary 'Shut The Coal Mines' moment. His fracking comment didn't go so well either.  Trump's good at getting people fired up about stuff like that.

I think the election is likely to be lost for Trump with all the voting so far but it could effect the senate.

Biden needs to get the message out that he is talking longer term and not short term without upsetting his left supporters who want real action on climate change. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

A concern is that Biden's comments on the oil and gas industry shutting down could be another Hillary 'Shut The Coal Mines' moment. His fracking comment didn't go so well either.  Trump's good at getting people fired up about stuff like that.

I think the election is likely to be lost for Trump with all the voting so far but it could effect the senate.

Biden needs to get the message out that he is talking longer term and not short term without upsetting his left supporters who want real action on climate change. 

A bit of a blunder on Biden's part.  But, in PA, a majority are against coal mining.  A slim majority, but a majority.  And a majority are in favor of dealing with the climate crisis.  So it hit home with them.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

A lame attempt to deflect even more heat generated by an interviewer, who was not tossing softballs at the emporer. He just continues violating established norms of decency, and will lost huuuugely. He loses more support by the day. 

There is an important thing to understand about the dynamics at play here. Every time the polls drop, those are HIS SUPPORTERS, who are defecting. That is all he has now. So many of his former supporters are put off by how unhinged, unstable, and disjointed he is. 

Pathetic. Time to grow up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I think Trump's "we're learning to live with it" comment regarding Covid 19 will do far more damage with seniors who don't want to die of the virus.

• Like 1