Booking via www.thailandintervac.com not successful

Lucian

Is there any update on this intervac registration site?

Are people able to make appointments? Choose a location? Choose a vaccine?

I see this message right now:

As the current round of vaccination appointments is full, we will be announcing the new round of appointments for vaccination at https://www.thailandintervac.com. We apologize for all inconvenience.

Has this been the situation for a while? Any clue when tickets will go on sale again?

And has the site been secured?

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

As the current round of vaccination appointments is full, we will be announcing the new round of appointments for vaccination at https://www.thailandintervac.com. We apologize for all inconvenience.

Has this been the situation for a while? Any clue when tickets will go on sale again?

Because farang reported the data breach problem they just closed the website as a solution

On 6/19/2021 at 6:43 AM, scubascuba3 said:The few times i checked the website it was for 60+ and ill

no, it was open to all expats for a time last week 

On 6/20/2021 at 12:33 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Because farang reported the data breach problem they just closed the website as a solution

no, it was because they have run out of appointments, as it clearly says on the site 

On 6/20/2021 at 9:08 AM, mtls2005 said:

The CCSA hasn't mentioned that site at all for several days already. The last time I think was when they described the data breach as a small glitch, ha ha.

So nobody knows if/when it will back online.

And so it goes.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The CCSA hasn't mentioned that site at all for several days already. The last time I think was when they described the data breach as a small glitch, ha ha.

So nobody knows if/when it will back online.

And so it goes.

Recommend checking the site at midday everyday to see if they release any new appointments. 

that’s how I got my first vaccine shot last week 

4 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Recommend checking the site at midday everyday to see if they release any new appointments. 

An actual shot or an appointment for a shot?

6 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

You can't even logon to the site for days already.

Message says: Sorry Temporarily Closed

It's becoming quite a long Temporarily! 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

You can't even logon to the site for days already.

Message says: Sorry Temporarily Closed

It's becoming quite a long Temporarily! 

so your solution is, what? Don’t check the site that other people have used to get vaccine shots?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

so your solution is, what? Don’t check the site that other people have used to get vaccine shots?

I have no idea what you're on about now!

Of course check it.

What I'm saying is that it is been completely non-functional for several days already.

So people can check to see if it has been restored. I do daily, hoping they will show Pattaya hospitals too eventually as well. 

If it worked for you in the past, great.

But not functioning is not functioning. It's like pregnancy. You are or you aren't. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Actual shot at Phayathai2 last Thursday, appointment for 2nd shot is 17th July 

That sounds promising......got mine 30th June.......(wife had hers today but is was cancelled......guy just sat there saying sorry no vaccines, try tomorrow!!!!)

Look on the dark side, as well as getting no further in your quest for an essential medicine, we now can reasonably presume our complete biodata is for sale on the darkweb.

Thailand 4.0 and another caper brilliantly executed by the flour exporterers collective. 

Wais and windfalls all round.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

what vaccine?

did they cancel it while she was waiting?

AZ

No....... turned up for a 0930 appointment and sent away........she received no email and the site she used to book was down.

(Sorry just read the thread title so ignore all this about my wife....... she is Thai)

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Of course check it.

What I'm saying is that it is been completely non-functional for several days already.

So people can check to see if it has been restored. I do daily, hoping they will show Pattaya hospitals too eventually as well. 

But not functioning is not functioning. It's like pregnancy. You are or you aren't. 

He is also under 60 with none of those conditions using that site, you ever see that option? when i checked it was always over 60

9 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

He is also under 60 with none of those conditions using that site, you ever see that option? when i checked it was always over 60

There was also a /expatriates site for all expats.

you have had a couple of people explain this to you, but you chose to ignore it 

did you try that one?

how do you think  I, and the couple of hundred other under 60s that registered and got our jabs were able to get appointments?

Edited by Jajazazajaja
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

did you try that one?

how do you think  I, and the couple of hundred other under 60s that registered and got our jabs were able to get appointments?

What's the link to your ify site? clearly it was a mistake and they should have prioritised people over 60 and sick

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

What's the link to your ify site? clearly it was a mistake and they should have prioritised people over 60 and sick

Iffy site? What in gods name are you talking about?

it was https://thailandintervac.com/expatriates and hundreds of people under 60 signed up there and got first jabs last week

there was no mistake, the website clearly stated it was for everyone with a long term visa

I give up, I’m talking to a child 

4 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

did you try that one?

Congratulations on getting your jab.Also I have seen your other posts which seem very sensible, notably the puncturing of some ill informed remarks on effectiveness the Sinovac shot/s.

On the Intervac sites (the original and the later expatriates one) these have now been down for a few days.However before that my experience was an ability to register but a complete inability to book an appointment.Obviously many were successful but I have certainly been conscientious in  attempting many many times on a daily basis.

Any updated news - a call to all members - on the Intervac sites opening up again would be appreciated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

There were two different links and time slots for two distinct groups, (1) at risk and (2) general expats. The latter was open for maybe just about two days before the data leak shutdown, but many people who tried did get an appointment, including myself.

We've got multiple reports here from people who have already had their appointments and who have actually received their jabs.

18 minutes ago, Caldera said:

There were two different links and time slots for two distinct groups, (1) at risk and (2) general expats. The latter was open for maybe just about two days before the data leak shutdown, but many people who tried did get an appointment, including myself.

We've got multiple reports here from people who have already had their appointments and who have actually received their jabs.

Yes but the vast majority didn't.That's the problem.But congratulations to the small minority that were successful.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Caldera said:

I missed that although I still think a strange decision when still expats over 60 and sick struggling for appointments

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I missed that although I still think a strange decision when still expats over 60 and sick struggling for appointments

Strange indeed, considering how quickly they then ran out of appointments and consequently closed the site for both groups.

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Of course check it.

You got it or you aint...