Tourism Council announce their four scenarios for return of foreign tourists in 2021 - 3 million tops, 1 million worst

webfact

17 minutes ago, webfact said:

Bangkok, Phangnga, Krabi, Chonburi, Surat Thani, Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khirikhan, Buriram and Chiang Ma

How do they operate as a sandbox............is it total reliance on these tracking devices?

• Like 1

No millions. Maybe couple of hundred thousands. If u want millions to arrive u need to ease restriction completely. Would a chinaman fly to Phuket to have 3 nose swabs for 300 bucks? Nope, No, Niet! Not gonna happen. He is goin to Hainan.

Get a PCR test before flight, quick(FREE) test at airportbon arrival. Dont scare tourists with ur stupid HOTELOSPITALS. Just put them in a designated wing for couple of days. And if no symptoms then just let them free. And thats it. Then Maybe a millions. 

And for now, with speed like this(houndred jews and few expats a day) u will gain hopefully 200.000 in Phuket. And maybe 400.000 for BKK(if u open it). These are ur numbers.

• Like 2

I have to leave Thailand for a month, starting in September, and plan to return in October. I really, really don’t want to have to go through a 14 day quarantine again, so I am hoping that there will be alternatives to ASQ in October. Even the 4 test Phuket Sandbox seems better than ASQ, but if this epidemic gets worse, I don’t know what will be available in October.

Here is the most likely ! 
Scenario #5 the Chinese aren’t allowed to come for at least a year , best amount arrived by end of the year is 100,000 people and the country is still under 40% population vaccinated at least once and bars and restaurants continue to close and open weekly at the slightest positive covid test !