Another Classic Crazy Thai Wife Moment

Dale59

9 hours ago, Dale59 said:

Ill pick her up a little something and get her on the way home and all will be forgotten by then.

And then you are surprised if it happens again, and again...

Ok first let me say I love my Thai wife of 11 years. 95% of the time she’s great - loving, kind hearted and jealous as you know what. The other 5% of the time she’s just bat dung crazy.

I agree with the 95%. But when I read your story then I am happy that my one is just a little crazy from time to time. But then again, I always knew that she is different. ???? 

• Haha 1

Anyone married to a Thai for any length of time knows what I’m talking about.

11 years and my wife is nothing like yours....

6 hours ago, Albert Zweistein said:

95 % of the time she is great - loving, kind hearted ?????????????????????????

Sounds like Jodi Arias......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Ditto, 18 years too.

Of course we've had our differences (often just misunderstandings) when she goes into "silent mode" but it rarely lasts more than a few hours (she just can't keep quiet that long).

Love her to bits ???? 

Yeah for me making a relationship work there has to be respect and understanding and a close knowing of one another the OP's marriage seems to be lacking that, as I said I feel for her. 

• Like 1

Thankfully, many years in, I've never experienced anything like that....(3 female house/2 daughters, teen & 21)....

No way I'd put up with it....From any of them ....

If there had been any inclination toward that behavior while dating, it would've been bye bye immediately....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

One explanation which I heard for such behavior that some Thai women are bored with their life. And they think it's a good idea to spice it up. And after watching years of Thai soap operas they obviously know exactly how to make life "more interesting". And often they know their sponsor good enough to be able to predict his behavior and make a real drama out of it.

I would love to read a Thai female forum with articles like: Listen girls, I really gave him s@$@ today ..... . At the end he gave me another ring and apologized. What an idiot. Let me think about what I will do next. That will be fun.

'One track mind' is what I think of. I couldn't muster sitting and watching those shows but from what I gather is they always seem to have a plot of the husband cheating on his wife. Haha. There also are a few Thai women on YT who have this sort of attitude. But hey who can blame em.

Anyway, wise, experienced, and good post.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Not really.  Plenty of Thai ladies out there without mental problems.

I don't believe I've ever had sex with a woman that didn't clearly have mental problems. Sometimes they waited until after the sex to display their mental issues, sometimes they were clear from the start.

But what I did learn was never to play their game.

If a woman in Thailand had behaved like the OP describes, I would have just carried on to the beach resort and found another women to put in my bed for the week. Probably not as easy to do that in the USA though.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't believe I've ever had sex with a woman that didn't clearly have mental problems. Sometimes they waited until after the sex to display their mental issues, sometimes they were clear from the start.

But what I did learn was never to play their game.

If a woman in Thailand had behaved like the OP describes, I would have just carried on to the beach resort and found another women to put in my bed for the week. Probably not as easy to do that in the USA though.

They were with you so of course

Classy women dont go with 2/10s

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Let me guess, you had to apologize and promise her you will never do it again (whatever it was in her mind). And then, maybe after a nice present, she will forgive you. But obviously she will keep your bad behavior in mind and will mention it often in the future.

One of the reasons so many women are good at archeology, they are so good at digging up the past.

• Like 2