A "new model" maybe....?

swissie

When I met my wife 5 years ago she offered full services once a day. Now 5 years later maybe twice a week and some services are not no longer performed. Her attitude truely sucks and thinks I owe her everything.  I told her she needs to get back to full service at least 3 times a week and not leave anything out or else I will find someone that does . Too bad she was stubborn and didn't change.  So out with the old and in with the new 20 years younger than her. Best  change I've ever made. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Tanomazu said:

No matter what you choose, as a man you can't win.

Learn to enjoy being on your own and not need someone to hold your hand when you go outside .

It would be interesting to find out whether theres a connection between guys that always need a woman with them and those whos mums used to hold their hand when they were younger 

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You allowed it to happen.

Allowed her to be honest to be dishonest and have my son born, most precious in my life as ever since, and dealing with that today. It's worth it. Ever since I carry my son his Thai passport with my matching visa, nobody dared to challenge or bother me since. I remain the farang, but I do enjoy privileges of less prejudice and strict enforcement of rules.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

49 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Learn to enjoy being on your own and not need someone to hold your hand when you go outside .

It would be interesting to find out whether theres a connection between guys that always need a woman with them and those whos mums used to hold their hand when they were younger 

I enjoy being on my own. But I also enjoy a deep connection with a female that goes beyond sex, ie someone who cares for you. A life where noone appreciates you, where nobody cares for you, where you do not have children that love you, is a life which is just as hard as one where you live with a woman that is getting older. Maybe harder.

In addition my concern would be if one is 68 or so, and sexual market value would no longer allow you to connect with attractive women, except for cash, even in Thailand, then such a life must really be exceptionally difficult. Due to the overwhelming loneliness, not just because nobody takes care of your physical needs like food, clothes and cleaning. It seems a poorer life.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, swissie said:

While sitting on the front porch, enjoying a peaceful sunset, have you ever considered exchanging your current Thai wife for a "newer model"? Granted, that you would not suffer ruinous financial consequenses by doing so?

Or rather go the traditional Thai way: Get a Mia Noi on the side?

I really looked forward to be 70 years old, and live like in all the stories I've heard from Pattaya, about 70-years old men with their 18 years and one day old girlfriends...???? - but when I turned 70 Covid came and spoiled the dream...????

It might be a financial benefit to stick to a girlfriend instead of getting married, it might make you more free in choice of changes; however a number of us also thinks about the future far ahead, when one gets really old, and is not so much interested in new "inventory", but rather about who is taking care of us...???? - a wife; or a long-time girlfriend; or the housekeeper that has been there during several years, if not for ages; or shall one end up in a nursing home, if one can afford it...????

Before that time arise, then a mia noi, or just some side side girls or small giks, might be a nice choice. I don't think one really need to be old in a relationship before that kind of interests grow. Pay-&-play has it benefits in various games instead of a full time membership, perhaps also this one. Think of the benefits when you have a housekeeper to take care of the home, and the freedom to bring whatever you want home to play with, or just "eat out". The real trick, or balance, is perhaps to hook up with a partner with the right knowledge of what a cool "handsum" man really needs...????

My lovely clever girlfriend use to say that "a man cannot eat the same dish every day"...????

She also says that I can have a mia lung, just I keep her as mia noi, as the mia noi gets more money...????
However, having both a mia luang and a mia noi might be complicated - apart from I still need to save quite a bit more up, before I can afford one - so pay-&-play on various lanes seems like the right option to consider, instead of an extra full time membership...????

• Like 1

23 hours ago, swissie said:

While sitting on the front porch, enjoying a peaceful sunset, have you ever considered exchanging your current Thai wife for a "newer model"?

You clearly have a low regard for your wife - the above sentence would be more suited to a car than a wife. Quite shocked that someone would think about their wife like that to be honest.

Perhaps you could visit a dealer and see if they'll take your current 'model' in part exchange?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tanomazu said:

I enjoy being on my own. But I also enjoy a deep connection with a female that goes beyond sex, ie someone who cares for you.

In ten years in living in Thailand , my "deepest connection" was when I trod in a puddle after it had been raining three days non stop during the monsoon. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, khunPer said:

I really looked forward to be 70 years old, and live like in all the stories I've heard from Pattaya, about 70-years old men with their 18 years and one day old girlfriends...???? - but when I turned 70 Covid came and spoiled the dream...????

It might be a financial benefit to stick to a girlfriend instead of getting married, it might make you more free in choice of changes; however a number of us also thinks about the future far ahead, when one gets really old, and is not so much interested in new "inventory", but rather about who is taking care of us...???? - a wife; or a long-time girlfriend; or the housekeeper that has been there during several years, if not for ages; or shall one end up in a nursing home, if one can afford it...????

My lovely clever girlfriend use to say that "a man cannot eat the same dish every day"...????

She also says that I can have a mia lung, just I keep her as mia noi, as the mia noi gets more money...????

Maybe a subtle message ?

A man cannot do that , neither can she ?

59 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

In ten years in living in Thailand , my "deepest connection" was when I trod in a puddle after it had been raining three days non stop during the monsoon. 

I have to say it seems especially hard in Thailand, given the lack of English. But it has to be possible.

Always love the " it is nice growing old together" crowd.  No it's not.

Can be with an old lady in my home country why do it here?

My rule is 30 years younger minimum.

Keeps the energy up never boring or lose attraction.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Always love the " it is nice growing old together" crowd.  No it's not.

Can be with an old lady in my home country why do it here?

My rule is 30 years younger minimum.

Keeps the energy up never boring or lose attraction.

Many of my friends back home seem happy and content with their wifes of 30 odd years 

• Haha 2

On 9/12/2021 at 10:46 PM, swissie said:

ever considered exchanging your current Thai wife for a "newer model"?

Nope because I  value  her  earning ability (45)  and the fact she keeps  me, plus  shes pretty honest..........value the honesty most as  today it sems the whole world  has become a  mass of  lies.

• Thanks 1