Romance during hotel quarantine

HansumFarang

8 hours ago, DFPhuket said:

When you arrive at the airport and have your PCR test, you are required to remain in your hotel room until the hotel gets your negative results - around 4 to 6 hours. After that, except for the daily QR code check at reception, you are a regular hotel guest and can come and go as you please. No one monitors your movements or activities. 

Just like before Covid, different hotels will have different rules about someone joining you in your room. 

Supposedly the 'Thailand Plus' app could monitor movements, but when I got out of the sandbox a week ago, it still didn't work, nor did I have it installed.

The 'Morchana' (Doctors Win!) App, required to be installed on arrival, supposedly could as well.   But I just force closed it every day after scanning the QR code.   No one seemed any-the-wiser.   In fact, for about 5 days, the hotel's scanning phone did not even work!   This is at an expensive, 4-star, name-brand resort in the middle of Patong.   TIT!

From what I could tell, you could have several friends over to "watch a movie" and no one would care...   Just don't make your own movie!  ????

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, sirineou said:

Does the plot of the movie you were planning to watch involves a pizza delivery  boy and a lady with not enough money to pay for the pizza? ????????

I've not seen that one, what's it called? Is it sad ? because I only like movies with a happy ending.

21 minutes ago, DaLa said:

I've not seen that one, what's it called? Is it sad ? because I only like movies with a happy ending.

Trust me there was a happy ending, and the lady got  a good deal on the pizza also ,

It was a  sausage pizza and there was plenty of sausage  ????

Edited by sirineou