Thailand vows to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2065 at COP26

webfact

He said, with the adequate, timely and equitable support, through technology transfer and cooperation and, most importantly, the availability of and access to ample green financing facilities, Thailand can increase our Nationally determined contributions (NDC) to 40% and reach carbon neutrality in 2050."

And nobody in the audience, believed a single word of it!

• Haha 2

He can not think a day ahead.. Look at the Thailand Pass.... and 2065 is 50 years to go..... but as ususal the delays in improvement will continues going on.. nt yet, we are working on it, there has to come a new comitee, and so on and so on...... and in 2065 it will be still the same

• Like 1

18 hours ago, webfact said:

The Prime Minister also underscored the utmost importance Thailand attaches to the problem of climate change and the country’s readiness to collaborate with all countries and sectors to reach the world’s common goal for future generations.

Blabla as usual .

aiming to reach carbon neutrality in 2050 and net zero emissions by 2065

Too late .

most importantly, the availability of and access to ample green financing facilities

Yeah , depends on the money they want to get from the outside world ... Hopeless .

I am no doomsdayer but believe the world will probably implode by 2065.

Keep looking at my daughter 8 years old thinking the world will probably be a pretty sh*tty place by then 

Truly hope i am wrong. Perhaos compassion will win out! Unlikely though.

• Like 1