Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

20 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The first time I use the new system to report 90 days after my retirement extension how do I prove my 800000k is still intact or will I have to report in person to the IO with my bank book?

You are not required to show that the 800k is "intact".

Even at Jomtien. 

Edited by DrJack54

At 4:25pm/4 Dec/Saturday I tried logging on 5 times....was successful on the first two tries (split second logon), failure on the next to tries (got bouncing dots), and then success again on the fifth try.   Then I quit trying.  Time to take the dog for a walk.  Yeap, it's operating in hit and miss mode since around 1:30pm/4 Dec when it start working half-as& again after going down a little after 6pm on 3 Dec/Friday.

For you folks trying to register I simply would not attempt registration with it operating like this as you might get a screwed up registration....wait until you see cross feed that registration/logon is reliable again. 

Now if you are already registered like me (I was able to register on 2 Dec) then attempting to logon to see if the system is working, checking a report you may have submitted, etc., then that shouldn't be a problem other than helping to load-down this new system which may not have been built for hundreds of people tying to register and/or logon at the same time.  

I managed to get registered, and to get a password yesterday. Since then I have been getting the same "maintenance", etc responses.  I have just managed to login to the reporting page, but I have not gone further as my 90-day is not due (15 days before) until the 13th December.

I used the whole password issued to me, including the long downstroke, copied and pasted. It worked.  I use Brave webrowser. This is what I got after the login :

scrnli_12_4_2021_4-39-54 PM.png

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I believe you may be correct but many posters claim they do have to show evidence of an intact 800k deposit. I suspect they are not telling the truth.

The 800k post obtaininng the extension can be checked at next extension.

Post of someone dealing with Jomtien pointed this out recently.

Made trip to imm office and basically was not required.

Mind you it never really was. Just a circus game Jomtien played. 

• Like 2

Has finally opened and worked.

Format different to previous version.

Lets see how it goes from here

PS, Also received an email confirming my submission was a success and form attached

Edited by BestB

35 minutes ago, Tony M said:

I managed to get registered, and to get a password yesterday. Since then I have been getting the same "maintenance", etc responses.  I have just managed to login to the reporting page, but I have not gone further as my 90-day is not due (15 days before) until the 13th December.

I used the whole password issued to me, including the long downstroke, copied and pasted. It worked.  I use Brave webrowser. This is what I got after the login :

scrnli_12_4_2021_4-39-54 PM.png

Go ahead and click the Accept button.  It's a one time thing. You shouldn't see it for future logons. The next page is where you could start a new report, check status of a submitted report, etc.

31 minutes ago, BestB said:

Has finally opened and worked.

Format different to previous version.

Lets see how it goes from here

PS, Also received an email confirming my submission was a success and form attached

Just to ensure you know that does not mean your submission has been "approved."  And the attached form is just the top part of the TM47; not also the bottom part completed/approved by the immigration office once approved.    Or at least that's how my successful submission on 3 Dec went....but when checking the status it's still in Pending status.

36 minutes ago, Pib said:

Go ahead and click the Accept button.  It's a one time thing. You shouldn't see it for future logons. The next page is where you could start a new report, check status of a submitted report, etc.

I got to that page yesterday:

B439199E-E286-446B-BA80-AE6F75213269.thumb.jpeg.d8086229ce98d34dd37f6f8b13f01600.jpeg

Now when I try to login I just get “ unsuccess “ in red at the top.

Tried many times with a copy and pasted password, email and the dodgy Captcha !!

Not sure what is going on now !

16 minutes ago, Pib said:

Thanks for the info !

1 hour ago, Pib said:

Just to ensure you know that does not mean your submission has been "approved."  And the attached form is just the top part of the TM47; not also the bottom part completed/approved by the immigration office once approved.    Or at least that's how my successful submission on 3 Dec went....but when checking the status it's still in Pending status.

Yes i am aware, before i never received any emails to acknowledge form was received, this is a positive change

3 hours ago, OneeyedJohn said:

So how does that work on a PC desktop?

Depends on your keyboard type as to where they are situated.   In some cases there are 2 symbols on some keys.  The top one of the symbols can be accessed by holding the shift key and pressing the key with the symbol.  If the symbol you want is on a key with two symbols and you want the lower symbol, just press the key without pressing the shift key.

Hope that helps

41 minutes ago, BestB said:

Yes i am aware, before i never received any emails to acknowledge form was received, this is a positive change

Yea, it's a nice feature.  And when immigration approves/considers/rejects the submission you are suppose to get another email (if approved probably with the approved form/receipt)....and also send you a reminder email when the report is due again.  Will be nice "if" it all really works.

image.png.d8760e9918fdb595402c12f67e8c3976.png

image.png.1812114e11fc7f0901135000b8e05661.png

Edited by Pib

19 minutes ago, Pib said:

4 Dec/Saturday/7:30pm I successfully logged in 4 straight times...4 for 4.....split second logons.  I stopped at that point with that 100% success rate.  

Me too.  Sent password change request. Received it within seconds.  Changed password and logged in.

NB:  It would seem that they do not confirm that the password was changed successfully.  After I changed the password,  the page just refreshed with log in details.  

2 minutes ago, EricTh said:

I can still access the old 90 days reporting webpages.

So which is the real one?

Probably all three because with the new sites/methods there are now three different sites/apps to submit a 90 day report.  However, the three sites/methos really don't interface with each other.  Like if using the  mobile app its logon credentials are different than logon credentials for this new site.  And the oldest method/site where you use their extranet website it don't require logon credentials.   

But I bet if this new site works out they will kill off the original extranet website/method of reporting.

1 minute ago, Raindancer said:

Me too.  Sent password change request. Received it within seconds.  Changed password and logged in.

NB:  It would seem that they do not confirm that the password was changed successfully.  After I changed the password,  the page just refreshed with log in details.  

Do you get to pick/enter your own password or do they just send you another system generated password which might be more crazy that the one you want to replace.

1 minute ago, Pib said:

Do you get to pick/enter your own password or do they just send you another system generated password which might be more crazy that the one you want to replace.

Nope.   I just picked my own.....added to my list of sites etc and passwords records.  Yep...not kept on computer or phone for safety. 

Just now, Raindancer said:

Nope.   I just picked my own.....added to my list of sites etc and passwords records.  Yep...not kept on computer or phone for safety. 

And you initiated the password change by clicking the "Forgot Password" link, right?

It then sends you an email (which might take a couple hours to arrive based on my testing) with a weblink to click in the email to change the password, right?  

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Now when I try to login I just get “ unsuccess “ in red at the top.

Tried many times with a copy and pasted password, email and the dodgy Captcha !!

Not sure what is going on now !

Just a heads up on copy and paste.  My password began with [....which did not copy and paste along with the whole password.

Took me a few tries until I realised to include the [ enter it manually and it worked.

Edited by Raindancer

5 minutes ago, Pib said:

And you initiated the password change by clicking the "Forgot Password" link, right?

It then sends you an email (which might take a couple hours to arrive based on my testing) with a weblink to click in the email to change the password, right?  

Correct. But amazingly mine arrived immediately after I pressed send.  Opened email ....clicked on link and hey presto.

Must have tried dozens of times before.  And then I saw your post at 1930 stating successful log on 4 times and tried again.  

Let me know how it goes.

Edited by Raindancer
Correction