Red Bull Boss: Case against those accused in cover up to take 14 months - will conclude end of next year

webfact

3 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Apparently he is NOT. The Thai Police CLAIM he is.

I have tried all possible spellings of his name -- no result.

Unless he's listed as "Boss", there is NO red notice out for him.

He's "out of reach of the Thai police" alright, but for entirely different reasons than stated here.

Screenshot 2021-12-10 105133.jpg

Try it yourself. Perhaps you have more luck:

https://www.interpol.int/en/How-we-work/Notices/View-Red-Notices

You might be getting a knock on the door printing stuff like that.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mikebell said:

It's like a game of Hide and Seek (the money.)  If you're rich & connected, Justice takes years to kick in - Premchai took over four years to stonewall his sentence despite being caught red-handed (literally!)  Most of the beneficiaries of the Red Bull largesse will be dead before the law catches up with them.

This should be played out on a big screen this weekend at F1,  somebody wants to ask Horner about there sponsors activities,

17 minutes ago, koele2 said:

Useless kid never worked a day in his life can literally run over normal people with fancy cars and not suffer any consequences because his family is really really rich.  Money drives everything here.  Everything.  

not a  normal person, a serving police officer on duty.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, bdenner said:

Looks like another basket full of brown envelops has just arrived!

14 Months = That'll keep some retired judges gamefully employed for a while.

What's the statute of limitations on a cover up?

Probably 13 months................

16 minutes ago, Nsp64 said:

Show what a useless bunch if clowns they are when a member of the general population can do better than them.

It doesn't take any special skill to spot him but the reason The RTP don't do that, or react to reports of that nature, is that they have no jurisdiction outside Thailand. You don't think that the RTP can march in to a country where Vorayuth is not wanted and arrest him, do you?

• Sad 1

Revoking passport would have been one possibility and if covered by another country's passport then get him extradited. 
The findings will be published after some of the pending issues will have expired. 

Good luck - carry on the good work - what a farçe! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It doesn't take any special skill to spot him but the reason The RTP don't do that, or react to reports of that nature, is that they have no jurisdiction outside Thailand. You don't think that the RTP can march in to a country where Vorayuth is not wanted and arrest him, do you?

No they can't, but I am surprised that they don't appear to be even taking a passing interest in where he is, whether he is in Thailand or abroad!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I am wondering always about the red notice list from Interpol.

Everybody can have a peek into.

Google for Interpol red notice, filter the wanted by to Thailand and check if you can find this Mr. Boss in the list.

It were good if the journalist ask these Thai officers if there is another red notice list from Interpol.

• Like 1

14 months.

I guess thats called swift justice in Thailand.

The family of the deceased policeman has been compensated and no longer want to press charges.

Nothing will come of this.

I think by now people don't care and should move on to more recent transgressions by the police.

He will be in Abu Dhabi this weekend, if he is interested in

fast cars (which he is). Now, the thing is, what agreement is there

between UAE and Thailand, when it comes to extraditing a person?

Cheers

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

image.png.066eab29bb4a0e33bf913202941ba853.png

Let the farce be with you. The benefits of the Red Bull energy drink are amazing. Besides reducing tiredness it can slow the wheels of justice to almost a standstill. These people are treating the Thai population as mugs. But nothing new there.????

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

He's "out of reach of the Thai police" alright, but for entirely different reasons than stated here.

Tried many times myself months ago and this is what I get,...nothing, nada, mai mee,...

"Total number of public Red Notices in circulation: 7530

There are no results for your search. Please select different criteria.

This site displays up to 160 notices per search result. Please refine your search criteria to find the notice you are looking for."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

I don't think I have ever seen a case in South East Asia for nearly 20 years, against people in positions of power, when one of them has actually stood up and said "yes, you are right, it was me and I take responsibility". It is always the very opposite.

Well, to be honest, Its not unlike in the western countries. They all avoid any responsability. I can return your question,....  "when one of them has actually stood up and said "yes, you are right, it was me and I take responsibility". !?!?!?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Correct link but on the Interpol website it also says:

2087878554_Screenshot2021-12-10155757.png.548fa668b466c75933d6039496c681ab.png

15 minutes ago, Moo 2 said:

It's not 13 or 15 months, 14 months on the dot! I hope this government is not too upset for not being invited for the 100 "Democratic Club" Countries of the World.

Yes. Amazing how they know how many pay packets they will collect before they start the investigation.

Don't want to find damning evidence or get confessions too quickly, do they?

They’re really scaling new heights of ridiculous here, even for Thai standards. They must have hooked a couple of big fish, if they need that much time for all those involved to get their fair share of brown envelopes.
And then by the end of next year they will probably conclude that they will have to form another committee or panel or forum or whatever to review the findings they’ve come up with so far. 

• Like 1