"From beautiful to hideous" - Thai woman blames clinic for dodgy filler - clinic says take the post down

webfact

9pm.jpg

A Thai woman's sad post about losing her looks after she went for treatment at a beauty clinic was shared by the popular Mor Lab Panda site.

Kirata Kaewsombut claimed she had gone from "beautiful to hideous".

She'd gone to a clinic but said she'd been given bad filler. 

"There's no more me in the world anymore" she lamented saying that she'd not dared go out and show her face for two years.

She was "living behind her mask" not even doing video calls to her daughter after she noticed something was wrong with her face. 

She was on anti-depressants and hundreds of her head hairs were falling out every day, she further claimed. 

Daily News reported that in another post she said that the clinic responsible for her woes had threatened her and told her to take the post down.

Her lawyer advised her not to, now she was urging the Thai public to share her misfortune.

Not surprisingly in defamation crazy Thailand the clinic was not named and Daily News seemingly had made no effort to contact the once beautiful Kirata to find out more. 

ASEAN NOW has contacted the woman for further comment. 

Health insurance plans that meet the long stay visa requirements

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-01-14

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why oh why do women think it a good idea to alter their natural looks?

Took me back some years to a MP lady I knew. She was a bit obsessive about these enhancement procedures and had many done... boob job, some pads in her bottom, some cheek treatment and heaven knows what else. She was invited to visit a farang sponsor, but had a stroke on arrival in Europe.... ended up disabled. Made it back to LOS but I was told 'she can only sit and cry'.......

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Not sure where the bit about "from beautiful" came from, but my eyes are not as good as they used to be...

It came from her ????. Doesn’t do much for me—before pic would be handy—and not to make light of her plight (Thailand’s def laws are a joke), but at least she can hide behind a mask until she gets it sorted. Masks are here to stay in Thailand so she’s potentially got all the time in the world.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If she signed a consent form I don't see that she has a case

Bingo, for sure something was signed and most likey not read or given the 'it won't happen to me' attitude.

Most of these places will be covered for things like this, for sure she would not have been the first.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Kirata Kaewsombut claimed she had gone from "beautiful to hideous".

If you honestly believed that you were beautiful pre-op, why then did you feel the need to go under the knife? 

• Like 1

It´s so nice to see that so many comments here reflects over that she mentioned that she has not been herself and been hiding for two years. Any sane person with that kind of problem after a so called "bad filler", would not walk around with that infection and hide. On top of that, wait 2 years to make her claim.

She should have made the claim earlier. I do not believe that it´s anything regarding bad filler. More likely she got an infection or she is allergic to the filler.

Bad, it´s very nice her lawyer is protecting her, by telling her to not take down the info. A good lawyer that is helping her to pay a lot later and maybe even go to jail.

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

she should get compensation if they were negligent using the filler. Why girls need filler at that young age is surprising

They don't need. They want. Why they want is another matter which only they can understand. Someone, anyone they know needs to sit down with people who want to go through these procedures and point out the obvious - no matter how good they think they'll look there will always be someone who looks better. Live with it.

Edited by Bangkok Barry

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

It will likely only be temporary anyway but if her hair is falling out as well then a repeat procedure might not be worth the bother.

From the OP, I understand that she had her treatment two years ago.

Edited by Puccini

looks like a fresh reactions to me, the redness and blister look like burns from whatever she had done, does she mean she has had it for 2 years or wont go out for 2 years as it doent look like its been there too long

Edited by seajae

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

It is incumbent upon us, to call out these criminal freaks, every opportunity we get, and never, ever give in to threats of defamation. That is the practice of small men and women, who hide behind a law that was created by and for cowards. Sue me. Get in line. You do not scare me one iota, and the world needs to be warned to stay away from your hotel, clinic, restaurant, shop, or whatever other enterprise is offering a terrible product or service. Call them out by name!

As that is illegal, I wonder if an alternative might be to post a photo of the place without writing a word. If the business creates a fuss, say it was meant to  be a free advert as someone said it was a good place.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, seajae said:

looks like a fresh reactions to me, the redness and blister look like burns from whatever she had done, does she mean she has had it for 2 years or wont go out for 2 years as it doent look like its been there too long

From the OP:

"There's no more me in the world anymore" she lamented saying that she'd not dared go out and show her face for two years.

Name and shame.  And file a counter suit.
Or
Demand a cash settlement as well as the cost of all medical treatments to repair the damage. 

The problem with defamation is it allows monied interests to kick the little guy to the gutter and <deleted> on them with the government's blessings.

Edited by ArcticFox
  • Like 1