Take care of me

39 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems all of them want somebody to take care of them. Everything, 100%.

Just think like if you have a daughter. You pay for EVERYTHING.

Personally I think that is fair if you get a pretty young cute girl who makes you happy every day.

But why would anybody take care of an old women who is just too lazy to do anything?

Just imagine she would ask you if you want to take care of her...

hot-thai-uni-girls-121.jpg.654d5d47867224a123255af0f6bf206c.jpg

I agree with this. Whatever tickles your pickle and makes you happy. In my experience some of the older plainer ones are more trouble than the younger ones. Know several guys as we speak dealing with real problems from gambling. Two of them had to go back home to work again in their 60's 70's

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Pratically impossible in western countries but taking care of a women lets say 30 years younger then you even if she has a kid, is no problem here if you have an acceptable income.  If you can't afford them, say no.

Also, these "good job" women usually have debt or other baggage.  Would rather have a non worker who has some freedom to travel, etc.

To add, if you are the sole provider you should have 99% control.  If you don't, shame on you.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I think everyone wants something from a relationship even if it is some mutual respect, happiness or fairness. Probably guys out there in one way type relationships where the woman is pleasant and the guy is happy. More power to him. But usually one way relationships never last long. In my experience that's what many of these women want. Its all about them. Like I said in an early post ask her what she is bringing to the party. I bet she will have this weird look on her face....she has never thought of it in those terms lol. And usually they say something like "you get my body" or "I live with you every day". I must say the only thing they seem to be diligent in and take seriously is their sexual responsibilities. Maybe in their mind that's the deal. As I always explain to them sex for foreigners is very easy to find in Thailand and as a single man plenty of variety. If you are selling yourself in this way what happens when I get bored with you? You will have to come up with something better than that.

As I say to her, you and me against the world and the world we conquer! 

A little sentence says Alot, and thank God her parents play along and no stereotype we read about here to often. Her family is genuinely helping each other, and we are not talking about helping with money. 

Some would say I'm a idiot, but those who know us, see us, know it's true.

Said it many times, we live for 30k a month, where her parents get 10k when working a month helping out on the farm, if not working or doing something else seasonal work, they get nothing. 

We live a simple and easy life on the farm, which gives us freedom to do other things like travel. 

I just want to point out, not every gf/wife is poisoned and the same for their families.

Get to know her family and friends, then you know your coming gf/wife, and a good investment for future.

Living with the family before you get seriously involved with her, will teach you everything you want to know. 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Remind me to never suggest to you that 'the sky is blue today'. The discussion would never end...

I would suggest the sky is ???? ????, somebody else will point out it is grey and bad weather is coming.

Blue sky black death!

29 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I think everyone wants something from a relationship even if it is some mutual respect, happiness or fairness. Probably guys out there in one way type relationships where the woman is pleasant and the guy is happy. More power to him. But usually one way relationships never last long. In my experience that's what many of these women want. Its all about them. Like I said in an early post ask her what she is bringing to the party. I bet she will have this weird look on her face....she has never thought of it in those terms lol. And usually they say something like "you get my body" or "I live with you every day". I must say the only thing they seem to be diligent in and take seriously is their sexual responsibilities. Maybe in their mind that's the deal. As I always explain to them sex for foreigners is very easy to find in Thailand and as a single man plenty of variety. If you are selling yourself in this way what happens when I get bored with you? You will have to come up with something better than that.

You get my body.

That's exactly what one of them answered me.

She had a good job, made 70k a month, 39 years old but wanted to stop working because she was tired.
Keep working, enjoy the work environment and let's build something together.
NO: Why to work if prince rich farang can realise all her dreams NOW.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Many of these girls have multiple sponsors, guys often think they are the only one

I think you are talking bar girls more than blokes living here with women, tho wouldn't put it past some of them. And as if worrying about exs and sponsors wasn't enough. How many of them are nipping into the bathroom everyday for an "only fans" shoot. That is huge here now. More money for less work why wouldn't they

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

<snip>

Just imagine she would ask you if you want to take care of her...

hot-thai-uni-girls-121.jpg.654d5d47867224a123255af0f6bf206c.jpg

From the copyright date that picture is at least 11 years old. Maybe she has since then found a rich farang with 200K baht to take care of her breast augmentation. 

The problem of one of my ex "longest relationship".
She had too much free time, always on her phone, facebook, line etc...
Family always needed money for something else.
When sponsor farang refused to chip in again, the cold treatment.
I played along because soon, she would come back with a friendly face.

Remember, family and mom always nr. 1.

She would never safe anything for us or our future. All gone to make mom and the rest happy.

She even paid to raise her sister's children in the village. She had 3, 4 or 5 kids (don't remember) from a few different guys.
She was enjoying lazy life in village whilst we were sending money to "mom" which again would help her daughter with all her kids.

She at least has a few daughters and can one day expect a pension scheme/sponsor/sinsod.

My ex, now 40, never married and no kids, who will sponsor her.
This was a wake-up call for her.
Probably now to chat up another rich german because all her thai friends in germany get at least 50,000Baht monthly salary 555555

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

It means they want you to give them millions of baht and gold firstly...then take care of them, their kids and their extended family in everyway including past debts, credit cards, gambling loans and any perceivable problem that will arise in the future. You will be expected to provide a mansion of a house and 2 vehicles, in her name.... befitting an Isaan village Princess (even though her previous  accommodation was a single dirty cold water room with a fan and mattress on the floor). You should also factor in a 20-30k per month allowance (pocket money to be p$$ed up the wall) and fanned out for Facebook selfies. She will not be prepared to perform even the most basic of household chores, probably wont know how to cook and for the most part be grumpy and irritable and treat you like an inconvenient annoyance. Oh milk teas will need to be regularly provided during the seldom occurrence of her not being asleep. Just to humor yourself....ask her what she will be bringing to the relationship? I bet she has a gormless open mouthed stare as if she never even considered that question and then says something like "I live with you everyday"....lucky you! 5555

At least you could order the milk teas through food panda or grab. That's a bonus

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Many of these girls have multiple sponsors, guys often think they are the only one

If guys are only here on holiday and they think their darling will wait the rest of the year for them in the rice field alone are just dreaming.

But if a guy invites a girl to live with him all the time then he should have the situation a lot better under control. And if the are not compatible to each other then they can separate again. No problem. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

nd if the are not compatible to each other then they can separate again. No problem. 

Have you ever tried getting rid of one of them lol. Usually results in one or many horrible scenes. Screaming at back gates. Must be great to have a keyed / gated condo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kenny202 said:

Have you ever tried getting rid of one of them lol. Usually results in one or many horrible scenes. Screaming at back gates. Must be great to have a keyed / gated condo

Tell me about:

Living in a condo. She refused to leave.

Can get scary if a fuse burns and there are many fuses wrongly wired.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Said it many times, we live for 30k a month, where her parents get 10k when working a month helping out on the farm, if not working or doing something else seasonal work, they get nothing. 

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say you're paying the parents 300 baht per day when their labor is needed rather than 10K per month?

And by the way, what work are you paying the parents to do? Spray the pesticides and herbicides you'd rather not be exposed to? Laying irrigation pipes, cutting sugar cane or harvesting manoiac under the mid-day sun?

If true, kind of undercuts the 'Our House' portrait of communal bliss you're painting, doesn't it?

Edited by Gecko123
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say you're paying the parents 300 baht per day when their labor is needed rather than 10K per month?

And by the way, what work are you paying the parents to do? Spray the pesticides and herbicides you'd rather not be exposed to? Laying irrigation pipes, cutting sugar cane or harvesting manoiac under the mid-day sun?

If true, kind of undercuts the 'Our House' portrait of communal bliss you're painting, doesn't it?

They deal is normally 4 days a week, most due to have a few days without anyone around the farm except me and my misses. 

We do not use pesticides, so their work is to cut gras, feed the animals, clean around land, build fences, take care of trees and vegetables and keep vegetable garden shade in shape, water, and whatever needed, and also live there when we are not there with full responsibility of farm and animals. 

To be true, their work is more of social character and helping out than hard labour work, which we normally rent others to do. Digg ditches and clear land. 

53 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Probably now to chat up another rich german because all her thai friends in germany get at least 50,000Baht monthly salary 555555

A german giving 50 k a month, is a fat lie, and most likely they work in one of the bordellas over there. 

• Like 1