stop forcing me to eat!

bob smith

42 minutes ago, bob smith said:

whats the deal? why am i being shamed into buying food when im not eben hungry? all i wanna do is get hammered...let me drown my sorrows 

They are just worried about your welfare, Bob! Give them a break and do yourself a favor, buy some food! What are you sorry about, Bob?

Edited by 2baht
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

don't take it the wrong way but, based on your posts, it appears you are on a downhill stage,  555

im fine. the waiter is on a down hill bro, not me with my $$$ in the bank. i can afford tomahwak steaks with caviar on the side every night for the rest of my life if i wanted to. i dont want to tho, i just want a cheap beer. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, bob smith said:

i dont want msg food that hasnt been cooked properly. i would rather have mcdonalds, at least you know what you are getting! mcdonalds and bottled beers only for moi, better safe than sorry! 

Really, you know what your getting in McDonalds here in Thailand, and your bottled beers which have been sitting in the heat for days before being refrigerated at a bar.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, bob smith said:

more than you!

Are you sure Bob, i mean dollars to donuts your probably far below many, oh unless your a newly minted crypto millionaire, but then there are more than you know of.  Live like a miser is how you come of.....so I doubt you have unlimited resources.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

but when you want to tray and sound like an egg-stainer tank top wearing bar stool sitting drunk you are hilarious.

you talkin from experience there bryan? do you get on well with people like that?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bob smith said:

you talkin from experience there bryan? do you get on well with people like that?

Never stepped foot in a beer bar unless it was a rooftop establishment Bob, which I doubt you have visited unless your 5k a day rental from a few weeks ago payed for you to visit with her.  Maybe you can meet me at CRU here in Bangkok and treat me, no egg-stainer Tank top wearers allowed.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Maybe you can meet me at CRU here in Bangkok and treat me, no egg-stainer Tank top wearers allowed.

you treating me then ? i will need to be compensated for spending time with you bryan

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

i dont want msg food that hasnt been cooked properly. i would rather have mcdonalds, at least you know what you are getting! mcdonalds and bottled beers only for moi, better safe than sorry! 

Ask them not to put MSG into your food, it's bad for the health anyway.

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

oh ye. i forgot it was my responsibility to pay their rent ???? 

No, that is not what you forgot. I will let you guess one more time, Bob

I will give you a hint, though. It starts with C, and contains two words, and ends with an E. We also use to joke about that there is a big lack of such in Thailand.

• Like 1