FBI found more than 11,000 government records at Trump's Florida home

onthedarkside

Just now, tilaceer said:

I said multiple sources.
Are your search engines down ? Do you want to be spoon fed ?
I gave you two links. If you do not want to accept them because they do not suit your narrative, go and do some looking yourself.
Poor attempt at deflection and denial.

It's not up to me to research YOUR claims.

14 hours ago, candide said:

More like looking for a good laugh! Trump can be quite entertaining. ????

In 1984, an exasperated Dem candidate (Mondale) did say of Ronnie Reagan "you can't choose a president on entertainment value."

So he's wrong on this twice so far.

Edited by bendejo
  • Haha 1

What amazes me is there are so many Americans who support trump, they do not seem to see or care that he is just out for himself, is a liar, and divides America. Makes Americans who follow him look very stupid which sadly reflects on how people look at America as a whole.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I saw no evidence of your unsupported claim.

I saw an incredible patriot who was baselessly smeared and attacked by the losing party both before his election and during his term. He was falsely accused without evidence of all manner of dreadful crimes, even impeached twice on nonsensical charges which wasted years and destroyed the concept of impeachment(it was not meant to be a tool to demonstrate hatred of a politician  that beat you).

I ask, what person that is "just out for himself" would donate his entire salary to good causes. Does Biden donate his entire salary?

"During his 2016 campaign, Donald Trump promised to donate his salary if elected President. It was a promise, even his critics acknowledge, that Trump was keeping."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/02/27/president-donald-trump-probably-donated-his-entire-16m-salary-back-to-the-us-government--here-are-the-details/?sh=362faff31a8d

Calling others "stupid" because they can see through the 6 years of lies and dishonesty used to attack DJT does not reflect well on your ability to form judgements, and certainly shows a lack of respect for those with differing opinions than you hold yourself. 

And what respect has Trump for people? Your statement just supports my comment 100%. But it is a democracy so everyone is free to express what they want. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The WP are now reporting that the FBI recovered TS/SCI documents from Mar a Largo relating to nuclear weapons secrets and to the nuclear secrets and capabilities of another nation.

Trump’s American  supporters can now contemplate the seriousness of his crimes.

Trump’s non American supporters can no contemplate the possibility that it’s their own country’s nuclear secrets Trump had stollen.

The question still remains, who else got to see these TS/SCI documents?

LOL.

Was it not you that said on a different thread that there were no leaks?

To remind you:

Chomper Higgot

• Star Member
  • Chomper Higgot
  • Advanced Member
  • 18135 posts
23 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Excellent news.

Hopefully that will stop any leaks happening.

What leaks?

AG Garland is running a tight ship.

Nobody even saw a search of a former President’s home coming, until Trump himself broadcast the fact on his failing ‘Truth Social’ soapbox.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's much more troubling is if these supposedly papers of nuclear secrets can go missing without anyone knowing.

If one had criminal intent on stealing nuclear secrets would one not simply snap a few pics and be done with it. Why take the papers? Unless of course there was no criminal intent. 

Let’s start with who the thief is - at the time he stole the documents he was the President of the United States, Commander in Chief.

The guy the rightwing (and his hand picked AG) were arguing  was above the law.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL.

Was it not you that said on a different thread that there were no leaks?

To remind you:

Chomper Higgot

• Star Member
  • Chomper Higgot
  • Advanced Member
  • 18135 posts

What leaks?

AG Garland is running a tight ship.

Nobody even saw a search of a former President’s home coming, until Trump himself broadcast the fact on his failing ‘Truth Social’ soapbox.

Who said it was a leak?

It may very well have been a considered press release.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's much more troubling is if these supposedly papers of nuclear secrets can go missing without anyone knowing.

If one had criminal intent on stealing nuclear secrets would one not simply snap a few pics and be done with it. Why take the papers? Unless of course there was no criminal intent. 

What non-criminal intent could there be?

• Like 2

Regardless of what the Trump supporters think, this is very, very bad.

"A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property."

"Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation."   https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/06/trump-nuclear-documents/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Far as I remember, the Russia thing was pretty much dismissed as fake, based on the Steele invention. Certainly, no charges were aid against Trump based on it. Is the BBC a satisfactory source?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59168626

In 2019, the Mueller investigation concluded that it could not determine any criminal conspiracy between Moscow and the Trump campaign.

This is deja vu, given we were being constantly told he was guilty, and going to jail back then.

I guess you think the indictable offenses recorded in the Muller report have been forgotten about.