‘We Need to Start Killing’: Trump’s Far-Right Supporters Are Threatening Civil War

onthedarkside

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Will boxes of documents, sworn witness testimony, Trump’s public statements, Trump’s legal team’s signed letters and, ‘O’ Lordy’ there are tapes, suffice?

If it doesn't, what will a rational mind infer?

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

If it doesn't, what will a rational mind infer?

I look forward to it the evidence being put to the test in a court of law and will accept the Jury’s verdict.

Will you I wonder?

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

See him popup on the BBC claiming I'm an innocent man but that must be the deodorant he uses ????  

I think it's time to trot out the Trump baby blimp again.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Trump has definitely invaded peoples minds.  You have to believe that they will eventually see the light, or maybe not........

Judging by the responses I've seen on here I will go with the, "maybe not" part of your post.

There are none so blind as those who will not see, is an old saying which seems to fit the bill here.

• Thumbs Up 2

Even the die hard trumpers have seen what happened to the J6 fools it’s all puffery with a few idiots sprinkled in it’s good to get them out in the open so we know who they are

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Even the die hard trumpers have seen what happened to the J6 fools it’s all puffery with a few idiots sprinkled in it’s good to get them out in the open so we know who they are

I had a look at Fox News and I was struck by the fact they were quite explicitly showing the main elements of the indictment: the charges, the pictures,  Of course, there were always commentators making the usual reflections, but the general tune was "It's a damning indictment, but..." ( choose between the following options: Biden/Ukraine, weaponization, no harm done, etc...)

43 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Have to admit to being admit a Twitter reader and there is far more more than one person advocating violence and many of them are well known names in the US, predominately Republicans. They are happy to promote violence using their real names and in many cases their positions in opposition to the current government.

You might expect these prominent persons to be more sensible about their approach to this current situation but they are not. Sadly some sort of cult fever has taken hold!

Talking about well known names, there's a video of Kari Lake giving this beauty going round twitter:

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me,” said Lake, a staunch Trump ally who lost her 2022 bid for governor.
Most of those Trump voters, she pointedly added, are “card-carrying members” of the National Rifle Association.
“That’s not a threat. That’s a public service announcement,” she said. “We will not let you lay a finger on President Trump. Frankly, now is the time to cling to our guns and our religion.”

https://www.ajc.com/politics/kari-lake-on-indictment-you-will-not-lay-a-finger-on-president-trump/MMN42LXFBFAI3OLFITJY7TPIHE/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

let's be honest there's enough American armed more than the military to begin a civil war the only thing they don't walk around with ib RPGs.

t doesn't really work that way - at the end of the day they are still a collection of fat knackers with accessorised Walmart Armalites, who if they emerge to start strutting their stuff will get taken apart very quickly.

A collection of "Walt's" - standing for Walter Mittys; I have seen them referred to as "Gravy Seals"!

What would worry me is if the Fascists had infiltrated the police and army to a significant degree - to the extent that units or subunits "declare for Trump"

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UPDATE: Trump Supporters’ Violent Rhetoric in His Defense Disturbs Experts

image.png.647dd042c3c22715027185cc0ae0cd19.png

The federal indictment of former President Donald J. Trump has unleashed a wave of calls by his supporters for violence and an uprising to defend him, disturbing observers and raising concerns of a dangerous atmosphere ahead of his court appearance in Miami on Tuesday.

In social media posts and public remarks, close allies of Mr. Trump — including a member of Congress — have portrayed the indictment as an act of war, called for retribution and highlighted the fact that much of his base carries weapons. The allies have painted Mr. Trump as a victim of a weaponized Justice Department controlled by President Biden, his potential opponent in the 2024 election.

READ MORE

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/10/us/politics/trump-supporter-violent-rhetoric.html

image.png.dd0e5bc251421e0af1bae01c086f64ed.png

No paywall Archive Link

• Sad 2