Most Senators Await ‘Uncles’ Advice’ Over PM Vote

webfact

4 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Fairly sure Prayut and Prawit are not waiting for advice from Thaksin. I think you have missed the drift of my post.

Damn, where's that confused emoji??? Divine intervention?

Edited by 2baht
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrfill said:

I find it a bit odd that the western countries, who usually get hot under the collar at a hint of a bent election, have been deafeningly silent on all the shenanigans going on at the moment.

Explains a lot about the significance of this country! ????

1 hour ago, mrfill said:

I find it a bit odd that the western countries, who usually get hot under the collar at a hint of a bent election, have been deafeningly silent on all the shenanigans going on at the moment.

Probably can't be bothered anymore. They know it's a waste of time. 

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The sought-after “advice” may be given through senatorial whips who will almost certainly take turns for floor debate prior to the time-consuming vote on a roll call for head of a post-election government.

The man from Uncle.

• Haha 1

If the 'uncles' are part of the 14 party coalition, then I think their advice is self evident. What does the constitution say about ditching your coalition partners and re-partnering with Move Forward after you become PM? Just wondering, Machivelli and all that good stuff.

7 minutes ago, retarius said:

If the 'uncles' are part of the 14 party coalition, then I think their advice is self evident. What does the constitution say about ditching your coalition partners and re-partnering with Move Forward after you become PM? Just wondering, Machivelli and all that good stuff.

nothing - PT and MFP still have the majority of seats and can do as the want