Srettha says he had to eat his words so Pheu Thai can form a government

snoop1130

34 minutes ago, buick said:

Prawit will be PM. 

Can't see it. If he does the dirty on this agreement with Pheu Thai, the numbers won't add up for him with the MPs, even if all the senators vote for him. With Ruam Thai Sang Chat and if they managed to persuade the Democrats to join them, they'd still be short. And probably need Bhumjaithai and Anutin to back out of this deal and go back on their word that they wouldn't be part of a minority government. Not impossible though I suppose. 
It sounds like Prawit's brother and Thammanat are getting two of the plum ministerial positions. So unless there's another big twist I think it'll be a Pheu Thai PM. Anyone for a late bet on Paetongtarn being proposed though? That would be the way to get around senators indicating they wouldn't vote for Srettha. I'm sure they'll do as they're told though. 

Edited by KhaoNiaw
  • Thumbs Up 1

Come the next election they will become non existent you don’t cheat the people who voted and supported you as a political group they have by greed destroyed there own party and I include the fugitive who ran away 17 years ago and has lived a life of luxury in Dubai 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

When is a lie not a lie? When your arunning for an election in Thailand. Not that almost all these politicians really care about morals, truth, proper governance, or supporting the people that voted for them, its just another day in the rotation.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

PT and the rest of their group should be put up against the nearest wall, asap, the whole lot are a waste of space. If any of the "Uncles" get back into power it will be a travesty of justice for all the people who voted for change.

Well the upper level couldn't give a rat's ar$e about a travesty of justice or how the trogs voted. 

• Thumbs Up 2

40 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Well the upper level couldn't give a rat's ar$e about a travesty of justice or how the trogs voted. 

That may be right, but it will only fly till the next election, when I believe those disaffected by PT's treachery will hopefully join the 14.2 million voters of the MFP party to start a new path for the normal people of Thailand, not the privileged few.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

That may be right, but it will only fly till the next election, when I believe those disaffected by PT's treachery will hopefully join the 14.2 million voters of the MFP party to start a new path for the normal people of Thailand, not the privileged few.

We can live in hope.