What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

I know a lot of you don't like it, but I'm almost at the end of season 4 of 'Only Murders in the Building'

I love it, good hearted fun, easy to watch and i love the characters.

This season to add to Selena Gomez add Eva Longoria, whats not to like

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

I know a lot of you don't like it, but I'm almost at the end of season 4 of 'Only Murders in the Building'

I love it, good hearted fun, easy to watch and i love the characters.

This season to add to Selena Gomez add Eva Longoria, whats not to like

I am half way through the first season and liking it, Martin and Steve are great as usual but Selena’s voice is starting to get on my nerves !

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I am half way through the first season and liking it, Martin and Steve are great as usual but Selena’s voice is starting to get on my nerves !

Gave up on it mainly because Selena's voice gets on my nerves (how is she famous!) but also neither Martin Short or Steve Martin are remotely funny. 

I did love Steve in Airplane though (Joke, Leslie Nielsen had to stand in for him to make it funny). 

21 hours ago, xylophone said:

I tried to watch the movie, "Alpha Dog", but gave up after a while because it didn't seem to make any sense to me/I couldn't follow it!

I did download an older movie, "Pandorum" to watch last night and it was okay, although one poster has said he was disappointed with the ending, however I thought it was okay – – at least it ended on a bright note!

About Alpha Dog, I had watched a youtube video about the true story first. I get that watching it cold could would be confusing.

Edited by Jingthing