It seems that this forum has many members who's intellectually challenged

Well, I got like 70+ "confused" emojis (my best so far) and many ridiculous ribbing as to why i have found it fit to post what i

have posted, (didn't bother to read them as I knew what will be the gist of the contents already)

but being a public forum and having the right to speak your minds within reason of course I would like to suggest that

the Confused emoji will be replaced with the thumb down one as disapproval of the post rather than the confused one...

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, mfd101 said:

It would be much more useful to everyone if the 2 emojis were replaced with signs for "I don't agree' & 'I can't understand a word of what you just said'.

It would be much more useful if there were no emojis at all and people used words instead to communicate their reaction to a post. You know, communicate like an educated adult.

• Like 1

i would like to take just the briefest of moment to correct the op
those are not confused or bemused members' (please note the proper use of the apostrophe at the end of member's)
its more of a just lost for words and disbelief of those who chase emojis or an over indulgence of Thailand's new legal substances
nothing inferred of course
but i will be wondering if this reply gets any emojis
as each individual member will have the conundrum of whether they should now post one in support 
or equally not
that will be the intellectual challenge........

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Well, I got like 70+ "confused" emojis (my best so far) and many ridiculous ribbing as to why i have found it fit to post what i

have posted, (didn't bother to read them as I knew what will be the gist of the contents already)

but being a public forum and having the right to speak your minds within reason of course I would like to suggest that

the Confused emoji will be replaced with the thumb down one as disapproval of the post rather than the confused one...

So basically just a juvenile post of yours to complain and utter your grievances, without bothering to read any of the comments, unless they agree with you. How very grown-up of you.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, ezzra said:

Judging from the many "Confused" emojis that have been showing lately in many posts, i have come to think that many members here

are  bewildered, perplexed and plain Not with it when it comes to  many topics, is this out of spite or just the mental quality of the people

reading posts here, and yeah, i expect tones of those Confused and sad emojis to this post.. don't disappoint me guys...

Oh dear, what are you doing? People here will beat you up.😂. Here are not the brightest candles on the cake, my friends told me. What shall I answer them, "ezzra"???🥳

• Agree 2

20 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Since you are a moderator... My suggestion would be to remove them all, with one exception the +1 green emoticon. Which is useful as nothing needs to be said when on one is in full agreement. Disagreement should always be a bit more elaborate.

Part of the attraction of this forum is the variety of possible emoji responses. I suggest keeping the emoji’s!

Edited by NightSky
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, BigStar said:

And the inability to use spell check? OK--just ignorant, perhaps explaining the many confused emjojis. A post based on ignorance is often a confusing post.

Ok, ignorant.

How do you find and use the spell checker in Aseannow?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, ezzra said:

Judging from the many "Confused" emojis that have been showing lately in many posts, i have come to think that many members here

are  bewildered, perplexed and plain Not with it when it comes to  many topics, is this out of spite or just the mental quality of the people

reading posts here, and yeah, i expect tones of those Confused and sad emojis to this post.. don't disappoint me guys...

I’m sure it’s a mixed bag of many reasons, though not worth getting into the why’s. Ultimately it’s not worth taking any of it personally, it’s just a bunch of bits and bytes emanating out of your device.

On a forum like this there are many haters and the hated.

Years ago, when emojis were first introduced there was one meant to indicate a dislike of a post. Many used it freely to express feelings about the poster rather than their content, so it was removed.

The confused emoji has become a substitute for those haters unable to express themselves in words. The change to anonymity has exacerbated their use by these sad individuals.

The Hated.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, carlyai said:

Ok, ignorant.

How do you find and use the spell checker in Aseannow?

Not so difficult, if I misspell a word it is underlined in red , I simply place the cursor over the word in question, then press the right click button and as if by magic the correct spelling  of the word appears in a menu for me to select.    A child could do it     why can't you?

22 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Since you are a moderator... My suggestion would be to remove them all, with one exception the +1 green emoticon. Which is useful as nothing needs to be said when on one is in full agreement. Disagreement should always be a bit more elaborate.

If+1 shows agreement, why not -1 to show disagreement and 0 to show boredom?

23 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Sorry, I have to disappoint you as I understood what you said.

I am not confused by the fact you used tones instead of tons or tonnes, I guess AI has some way to go when it comes to spellcheckers. Tones are what the Thai language has.

'Tones are what the Thai language has.' Every language has tones, even English!