Soi 6 beatdown

bbko

1 minute ago, Flummoxed said:

Now the clearer video is available, and if the Brit died, that bouncer needs to go down for murder, and he will, even in Thailand.

Don't hold your breath he is just a farang.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Two videos, the second at the end shows one guy drop kicking the farang head already down, that could have killed him, brain damage most likely

Yep, it's called attempted murder everywhere else in the world.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Nonsense, if the very worst of the Brits were in Thailand there would be several Thai corpses left in that road after the incident.

Absolutely and I am not British 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, champers said:

Those security guards kicking the guys in the head are going to be in trouble. It is bad for business and Thailand's "image".

Yes.

They may have to apologize.

• Sad 1

The bouncer with the broken nose was the one who kicked the Brit in the head.

The condition of the Brit is still not reported, per the Pattaya News, but they claim the rumors are not true.

4 hours ago, vangrop said:

Normal reaction by the bouncer. The hooligan broke is nose, we see him bleeding on the video. How would you "so called civilized" react? Probably give your other cheek as the one in the bible. For sure you are not a muslim...

you might think it is normal to kick someone in the head (while they are clearly already down and you have made your point) like you are an nfl punter but i sure don't. how would i of reacted ? i would of never been in a situation like that to begin with. pretty easy to avoid if you have more than a couple braincells. 

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Martin71 said:

The two blokes may have deserved a bit of a shoeing for not paying and busting a girls nose... but the security guards taking run up's and giving penalty kicks to the head when the blokes are virtually unconscious on the floor is a bit over the top...

Very common among Thais, but it doesn't often involve foreigners. They usually only try to kill their own.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, mstevens said:

If the poor guy really has died, this story is going to be reported all around the world. Another black eye for Thailand, and Pattaya especially.

The video has already been shared all over the world via Facebook. More negative publicity for the land of smiles.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

You see a security guy with a blooded nose? So at least one pussy was punched in the nose

They were looking pretty handy in the clips I saw. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Very common among Thais, but it doesn't often involve foreigners. They usually only try to kill their own.

Absolutely, seen on the news everyday, normally with machetes etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Pattaya is a cesspool. The only reason it exists is rich families want the gravy train. As foreigners we should not give those bars our money. If you wanna give somebody money give it directly to a thai woman at least you can cure a sick buffalo or something instead of just handing it over to a rich Thai family who extorts its own women

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the authorities to this. Will there be a five-minute 'crackdown' with all bars in the Soi closed? Years ago, they forced all bars there to not open until the evening. Will the bar in question be closed for five years until it reopens next month with a new name and 'new' owner?

8 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

Wrong. Same security on soi 6 covers a large group of bars. I've seen them patrolling up and down the street many times

Maybe because many of the bars are owned by the same person.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, still kicking said:

Nothing will happen to that bouncer 

You have an unfortunate name on this thread. And do you honestly believe that the police, with video evidence, will do nothing about attempted (?) murder? Really?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, vangrop said:

Since they didn't pay the bill, the discussion was inside the venue and they kicked the girl inside the bar. So its the cctv inside the bar witnessing the situation. Therefore we cannot see the obviously bad behaviour of these two british hooligans. I never  in my more than 30 years Pattaya saw bar bouncers kicking customers with no reason.

Arguing about the check bin is usually enough reason for the bouncers...