Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

Just now, Will B Good said:

Wow....huge win for the Don......every single person with a vote, voted for him....100% turnout as well.

First AND last time he'll win the popular vote, and this will put to rest whether he'll win in 2024.

(For those in the cult, that means he's going to lose.)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, webfact said:

Donald Trump was convicted of falsifying business records to influence the 2016 presidential campaign

Was that what he was legally found guilty of?  Influencing the outcome of the election?

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Was that what he was legally found guilty of?  Influencing the outcome of the election?

Yep...tried to steal it....555

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

First AND last time he'll win the popular vote, and this will put to rest whether he'll win in 2024.

(For those in the cult, that means he's going to lose.)

Well he's never won it before....so keep trying I guess.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, paddypower said:

Pathetic come-back. '' at the Supreme Court'', (which he owns).. ? of course he will be found innocent, just like one of Trumps famous wins at his one-man golf tournaments (which he owns).

as opposed the the dem owned court/jury  that just found him guilty now! 

• Like 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

So you are ok with all the bs he's done? Classified documents. Election interference. Still to come. Potentially...

No matter how you cut it, he's dodgy. More lawsuits against him than almost any other individual. Stunning anyone supports such a liar and con man

100% correct........:clap2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

So you are ok with all the bs he's done? Classified documents. Election interference. Still to come. Potentially...

No matter how you cut it, he's dodgy. More lawsuits against him than almost any other individual. Stunning anyone supports such a liar and con man

it also says a lot about the people who continue to support him.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It's hard to know.  I'm not familiar with the American penal code, and I know the left lies like crazy about Trump.  🤷‍♂️

Name the lies...or bs

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Trump tax cuts for the wealthy grows the debt, fool. Try google if you really want to list the accomplishments.

But MAGA only believe his lies

You might want to have a look at some statistics. Trump added 7.8 trillion during his four years, Biden will add c. 7.6 trillion. Biden had a budget deficit every single year. Just look it up, it's not hard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Presto said:

The Garland DOJ handles these cases very differently. In 2021 Ms Lavarello was sentenced to three months in jail pretty quickly and efficiently, Trump was approached with hat in hand, please Mr President, give us those classified documents, essential to national security, back? Please?

That took a year and a half. And still DOJ doesn't know that is has everything back, and certainly doesn't know what has been done with those documents in all those years. Apparently national security is less important than they would make us believe.

I would have scanned them, put them on a microSD as big as a fingernail, and sold them to whoever is willing to pay a big price.

But I'm not American.

I did not know about her -thanks.  Garland was a huge mistake   he's not up to the task.  My choice was Sally Yates  but I'm not the President.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I do not agree.  Biden IMO has achieved many accomplishments. True, his age has him facing strong concerns.

The bottom line is he alone can beat Trump. I put my pants on one leg at a time.

I disagree. If Biden had not saddled himself with Harris as VP, he would have been gone. I think that was the assumption anyway in 2020- he was the steady hand needed during the pandemic. Then he would gracefully hand over power to the next generation. Too late now though. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stoner said:

i hope you are not talking about me. please tell me you aren't. when talking about people making themselves look stupid you might want to use correct spelling.

just saying. 

LOL - what a dope - who has had too much dope - you know why they call it dope? 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

You think it’s over?  Think again.

Trump getting a fair trial in lower Manhattan is like Joe getting a fair trial in Eagle Pass , Texas.

Edited by stats
trolling and name calling comments removed
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Really interesting interview:

Kaitlan Collins asked Todd Blanche if he regrets not having Trump take the stand. Hear his response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5dHFcyRG94

Blanche seemed to get uncomfortable with that question. Almost as if he was avoiding saying that the legal team advice was "OMG ! Please please  nooooooo! "

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I disagree. If Biden had not saddled himself with Harris as VP, he would have been gone. I think that was the assumption anyway in 2020- he was the steady hand needed during the pandemic. Then he would gracefully hand over power to the next generation. Too late now though. 

The Dems have no bench, while the Repubs lack both a bench and starters.

• Haha 1

I have to admit that Trump may have found a legal rep that although has failed to achieve acquittal or even a reduction in findings over charges  at least comes across as a genuine legal defender as opposed to a mafioso styled complicit  like Jeweliani or Hurling Barbi or even Cohan when he was on the perp's team.

He's  doing his task as prescribed, insists  he is  getting paid  ( up front? ) but not overly demonstrating devotion to "The Man" but commitment to the task.

I doubt he realistically believes Trump possesses any genuine innocence in the numerous charges he is faced with but as a professional legal rep will present best defense in capability.

If nowt else it will  save him from any obvious need to become "turncoat" as is being suggested  Rudy W. Giuliani

is doing . Or "flipping" in US terminology.