How do you deal with connotations and assumptions you're a sex tourist?

Mekmong MICK

2 hours ago, Mekmong MICK said:

Hi

Long tan lurker first time poster.

I recently sold up my dent repair business and relocated to Hua Hin. I was hoping to meet a nice Thai girl between 18 - 20 but I find it difficult with all the disapproving stares I get from farang passers-by. How do you deal with the attention from Westerners scolding at you? 

I suggest to ignore farangs completely. Also  I have not read it yet but maybe try this book. 

courage.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yamu said:

You’re probably one of those meth addicted south Australians. The locals aren’t laughing at you for being a sex pest they are laughing at you for looking like a monger with a small willy who would be sent to Bunnings searching for a left handed plunger

image.jpeg

Edited by johnnybangkok

1 hour ago, Mekmong MICK said:

I have a $900 suit and sleep in a $6000 bed back in Australia. I don't need to travel to Thailand for sex friend.

Good of you to melt in my first thread rather than be constructive and provide some support 

I recognize the writing style, but can't quite figure who you are/were.

Here's some advice if your attempt at boasting isn't tongue-in-cheek: $900 for a suit is rather pedestrian. A discerning eye, as most 18-20 year old Isaan maidens have, will not be impressed. A nice Brioni will set you back $5500, but you'll look the part. Match it with a Stefano Ricci shirt ($750) and tie ($200), and you'll scream ATM catch. 18-20 year olds looking for a 'deep and meaningful' relationship with an aging foreigner will be all over themselves.

If that doesn't put you over the top, I have found that keeping a Gulfstream at Don Mueang FBO is the kicker. That also makes you a 'quality tourist', even if you're a habitue of agogos and ST Hotels.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mekmong MICK said:

No, I'd like to have a long lasting relationship. However I am finding just like you have here, flogs assume I'm only here for sex

But you want a 20-year-old gorgeous girl, and you are 50? 55? There's nothing wrong with that, but she isn't with you for love, bro.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Celsius said:

You are so hot and successful.

But you choose to be a sex tourist in Hua Hin instead of picking up girls in Australia.

Why?

THE QUESTION everybody in LOS know the answer, but pretend that they are here for food and temples.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mekmong MICK said:

Hi

Long tan lurker first time poster.

I recently sold up my dent repair business and relocated to Hua Hin. I was hoping to meet a nice Thai girl between 18 - 20 but I find it difficult with all the disapproving stares I get from farang passers-by. How do you deal with the attention from Westerners scolding at you? 

Very simple.  I only date Western women.   

Not only is it easier to have a decent conversation with them because there is no language barrier, but they are always going to be at least middle class versus a lot of Thai girls that come from very poor families.  Western women will also have many interests and knowledge of world events, they are more adventurous when it comes to food and experiences, whereas most Thai girls have zero clue about what's happening outside Thailand and many of them won't eat in restaurants if the food isn't Thai. 

Ask the next Thai girl you meet who Julian Assange is and what has happened to him in the last few days.   I doubt many will have a clue.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Very simple.  I only date Western women.   

Not only is it easier to have a decent conversation with them because there is no language barrier, but they are always going to be at least middle class versus a lot of Thai girls that come from very poor families.  Western women will also have many interests and knowledge of world events, they are more adventurous when it comes to food and experiences, whereas most Thai girls have zero clue about what's happening outside Thailand and many of them won't eat in restaurants if the food isn't Thai. 

Ask the next Thai girl you meet who Julian Assange is and what has happened to him in the last few days.   I doubt many will have a clue.

Why come to Thailand then?  Surely there's more likelihood of finding a Julian Assange fan in your home country?

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Mekmong MICK said:

After reading all the unhelpful opinions on here I think I'll save myself for when I move to Bali next

I'd go to Bali in a flash.  

Way more hot young Western women there than you'll find here.  

Check out Youtube videos by digital nomads in Bali.... the place is crawling with hot girls!  

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Why is being a sex tourist illegal?  As long as it's with people of legal age, there's no law against it! 

Suppression of prostitution act 1996 states not only is prostitution and pimping illegal (at any age), but also paying a prostitute for sex and gives the penalties. Not posting it again, easy to look up

Edited by proton
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

When I started my relationship with my teenage girlfriend I got lots of stares from tourists.

When we passed them I was sure they will turn around to look at the beautiful mini skirt back of my girl. So I waited a second, and then I gave her a clap of her back to make everybody happy.

Just enjoy the situation. Farang men want a pretty young girl like you have, and old farang women don't like competition.

image.jpeg.764ed66e1c5027e751766119db6a41be.jpeg

Great post omf 

well said

I remember when me and my mate Steve went to Thailand 2 months ago, we went there purely for sex, I was up front about it, I didn’t want to see any sights or anything like that, Steve and I just went for the girls, what a great time it was.. I am looking at going back early next year and staying longer next time, Steve is even more keen than myself haha 😛 

• Haha 2