Trump Labels Biden 'Worst President in U.S. History' Following Withdrawal from 2024 Race

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

On the brain-dead conspiracy websites you frequent? No thanks.

Ah right... only the woke, leftist sites. I get it. Thanks for confirming.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tug said:

Biden is stepping down because he believes another candidate will have a better chance at beating trump as the data suggests he’s putting the country before himself he is an honorable man and a patriot that doesn’t make him unfit to be president.34 felony’s an adhjucated rapist and sexual assaulter not to mention  he’s an embezzler (the charity he robbed)a con his fake university and on and on that makes trump unfit for office.

It's so funny. You neatly walk past the "I'm not quitting" saga we have endured for two years. Only when he was in front of the debate stage did you finally admit he's senile and unfit to be president?

NOW, you expect us to believe you are a fan of Kamala? So disingenuous and hypocritical 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Given that I don't think Harris is the best choice to run, if the Dems become locked-in to her, then I think Biden should resign now. This would make Harris the president for the next 6 months or so, letting her show her strengths to the public. She could also then choose a strong, male VP, most likely from a swing state.

1 minute ago, Peabody said:

Given that I don't think Harris is the best choice to run, if the Dems become locked-in to her, then I think Biden should resign now. This would make Harris the president for the next 6 months or so, letting her show her strengths to the public. She could also then choose a strong, male VP, most likely from a swing state.

That is not going (Biden resigning) to happen so forget about it.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

On the brain-dead conspiracy websites you frequent? No thanks.

'Do some research' or Google until you find something that agrees with you.

'Quotidian response spouted by conspiracy theorists when they are unable to provide a reliable source to back up their delusional and uncorroborated claims'.

Urban Dictionary: Do your research

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

By far the worst—he didn't even know what year it was. "I'm ready to beat Trump in 2020." He's a liar too "only the Lord Almighty can make me quit", "no one died on my watch", "look at the size of our crowds" and on, and on, and on.  

Oh come on. How many people did Trump claim were at his inauguration?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Oh come on. How many people did Trump claim were at his inauguration?

Are you suggesting Biden's crowds are 10,000/50,000 up? More like 500 max - even deluded lefties will admit that

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's right. Joe is such a patriot that he realizes that a semi-conscious Joe Biden is better for America than a fully conscious Kamala Harris. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gargamon said:

And some of the MAGA moron rubes believed him, actually did it, and ended up in the ER for drinking bleach.

Monkey see, Monkey do, you seam to keep spreading MSM hoax on

what was the meaning of 'Bleach" was. 

Trump was referring to the use of a probe inserted into the lungs with

a UV light to kill the virus.

UV lights are used in hospitals to kill virus's.

Cleaning automated machines with UV lights were being designed to

clean public transport also around that time too.

Some people still believe the CUT version by the MSM, "The Fine People Hoax", which has been debunked! If you listen to the whole speech, not the edited(words left OUT), you get what was really said.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

That's right. Joe is such a patriot that he realizes that a semi-conscious Joe Biden is better for America than a fully conscious Kamala Harris. 

No he was elected to a full term and he will serve a full term.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

I was being sarcastic.  It was a monumental failure.  I was deployed twice to A-stan and some in my unit never come home. It was disgraceful and Joe Biden looking at his watch at Dover AFB while the remains were being carried out was disrespectful.  But it appears he has no recollection about that and other events. 

That was not readily apparent from the way you inserted it below a list of other "achievements".

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I would agree.

He needs to pardon his gun toting crackhead son first. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, rice555 said:

Some people still believe the CUT version by the MSM, "The Fine People Hoax", which has been debunked! If you listen to the whole speech, not the edited(words left OUT), you get what was really said.

One of the media's greatest (debunked) hits. Goes along with the "fine people on both sides" BS that still gets promulgated.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rice555 said:

He was absolutely ridiculous with this proposal. UV lights are used externally, not internally, and lungs are not empty sacks which are just inflated.

Trump tried to look interested and instead  made himself ridiculous.

Lol! The moron doesn't even know the difference between viruses and bacteria! 😀

Asked by a journalist about the level of testing for the coronavirus across the US, the president answered: “This is a very brilliant enemy. You know, it’s a brilliant enemy. They develop drugs like the antibiotics. You see it. Antibiotics used to solve every problem. Now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can’t keep up with it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-antibiotics-coronavirus-white-house-briefing-brilliant-enemy-genius-idiot-a9460636.html

Trump is a childish idiot who doesn't know when it is better to shut his mouth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, rice555 said:

Don't be stupid. I saw the presentation as it happened. Trump was a moron, Fauche was rolling his eyes over Trump's stupidity. And the MAGA morons were in the ER for ingesting bleach.

I actually posted on AN just after it happened that the MMs would be drinking bleach and a few days later they were.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, transam said:

I thought you used commie sites.........🤔

Well commies are leftist - seems like you guys need to collude and decide if I, and others, are left or right?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Here's the felon's actual post on Truth Social after President Biden withdrew and VP Harris became the top candidate:

“My debate with Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the history of the United States, was slated to be broadcast on Fake News ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, sometime in September. Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC. Thank you! DJT”

That silliness comes from a 78 year old man, though one could be forgiven for thinking it comes from a pathetically whining 13 year old girl.

The Prosecutor vs the Felon would make for great TV. Harris would emasculate him, attacking every lie the guy tossed out with the relentless aggression she brought to court (and Senate Hearings). The felon would tap out, or maybe claim 'bone spurs'.

"Harris would emasculate him"  delusion wrapped in whataboutery - Dem CNN held the first one. Why is it not fair that Fox holds the second? But you guys don't like fairness do you?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Well commies are leftist - seems like you guys need to collude and decide if I, and others, are left or right?

A commie is a commie, seem to like their loved ones disappear.....🤔

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Here's the felon's actual post on Truth Social after President Biden withdrew and VP Harris became the top candidate:

“My debate with Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the history of the United States, was slated to be broadcast on Fake News ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, sometime in September. Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC. Thank you! DJT”

That silliness comes from a 78 year old man, though one could be forgiven for thinking it comes from a pathetically whining 13 year old girl.

The Prosecutor vs the Felon would make for great TV. Harris would emasculate him, attacking every lie the guy tossed out with the relentless aggression she brought to court (and Senate Hearings). The felon would tap out, or maybe claim 'bone spurs'.

Your tantrum is noted.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

So a semi conscious president has got a rip-roaring economy going record low unemployment #s getting a handle on the world wide inflation…..no sir it is the pragmatic realization that he would most likely lose to the felon because of the perceived infirmity.that sir is putting country before self no more no less,it’s also very smart endorsing Kamala as his choice.The democrats keep the incumbent advantage keep the campaign infrastructure and the funding.semi conscious you say?absolute nonsense.Joe Biden will be treated well by history trump will be remembered as the worst most divisive failure in our history.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Tug said:

So a semi conscious president has got a rip-roaring economy going record low unemployment #s getting a handle on the world wide inflation…..no sir it is the pragmatic realization that he would most likely lose to the felon because of the perceived infirmity.that sir is putting country before self no more no less,it’s also very smart endorsing Kamala as his choice.The democrats keep the incumbent advantage keep the campaign infrastructure and the funding.semi conscious you say?absolute nonsense.Joe Biden will be treated well by history trump will be remembered as the worst most divisive failure in our history.

It is not a 'perceived infirmity'. Joe was declining. Everybody knew, but nobody said anything.  The cover-up will become more obvious as time goes by.  Even his Hollywood friends and backers noticed. And yes, he would lose to the convicted business document alterer. For the Democratic Party, THAT was the unforgivable sin.  

Hope you are right that Harris becomes the new nominee, by whatever non-democratic process the Democrats decide to use. She is easier to beat than many of the alternatives. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Wrong..Biden is stepping down because he is doing what he was told to do by the Democratic party that controls him. He is and was too stubborn to even consider another person could beat Trump.. Why do you change the facts to make Biden into some kind of hero for stepping down at the last minute? 

What a mess he , harris and his cultural marxist supporters left Trump to clean up! Bobby jr describes what America use to be and shows what it is under the biden/ harris  administration,3-1/2 years in peril! 

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

It is not a 'perceived infirmity'. Joe was declining. Everybody knew, but nobody said anything.  The cover-up will become more obvious as time goes by.  Even his Hollywood friends and backers noticed. And yes, he would lose to the convicted business document alterer. For the Democratic Party, THAT was the unforgivable sin.  

Hope you are right that Harris becomes the new nominee, by whatever non-democratic process the Democrats decide to use. She is easier to beat than many of the alternatives. 

They all lied and covered for him, right up until the moment they knew he could not win, and then it was under the bus. 

I still say CNN knifed Biden intentionally with the split-screen. That could not have been an accident. 

After the last fundraiser, they knew he had to go. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1