3 year old Thai girl sexually assaulted by foreign man in Phuket

snoop1130

Holy <deleted> this is disgusting! This reminded me of the Ian Watkins (Lost Prophets) case with the Mothers dating him and actually being involved with the rapes of their own babies/toddlers... The poor child, no parents then left with a careless aunt who allows a man like this to be around her

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

COVER-PIC-79.png

An unidentified foreign man allegedly sexually assaulted a three year old Thai girl at her home in the Rawai district of Phuket in the early hours of Monday, September 23. The young victim suffered severe injuries to her private parts.

A Thai man who lived near the victim’s home shared the story of the three year old victim with the Phuket Times, today, September 25. He revealed that the sexual assault occurred in the early hours of Monday, and he encountered the injured girl yesterday at around 7am.

The man explained that he heard the girl crying and went to check on her. He found the girl lying outside her home and later noticed blood flowing from her vagina. Her face was pale, and she could barely speak. The girl told him that the foreign man hurt her.

According to the man, the girl’s aunt was unaware of the girl’s injuries even though she was sitting nearby because she was intoxicated.

The man and other locals in the area took the girl to Vachira Phuket Hospital. The medical team have not yet confirmed the sexual assault or provided an update on her condition.

This man revealed that he saw the suspicious foreigner, aged approximately 38 to 39 years old, coming to the girl’s house at about 2am on Monday but he could not identify his nationality.

This foreign man visited the girl’s aunt many times before to party together. The foreign man, the girl’s aunt, and two other people were seen partying together on Sunday night before the incident was revealed.

Locals in the area revealed to the media that the girl had to live with her aunt because her parents were imprisoned. Her mother was arrested for drug possession, while her father was arrested for theft. The girl’s aunt did not care for her alone, as many people in the area felt sorry for her and often gave her food and snacks.

Phuket Times reported that police officers and relevant local government officials today took the girl’s aunt to the police station for questioning but officers had not yet released any details to the public.

By Petch Petpailin

Photo via Phuket Times

Source: The Thaiger

-- 2024-09-25

news-footer-3.png

image.png

Poor child disadvantaged with parents imprisoned 

Being in the care of a drunken relative

Now assaulted and abused by a predator 

I doubt there will be any supports given to assure her emotional, psychological or sexual safety and education 

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

This man revealed that he saw the suspicious foreigner, aged approximately 38 to 39 years old, coming to the girl’s house at about 2am on Monday but he could not identify his nationality.

This foreign man visited the girl’s aunt many times before to party together. The foreign man, the girl’s aunt, and two other people were seen partying together on Sunday night before the incident was revealed.

Find him, publicly castrate him, then stone him in the street like a dog.

• Agree 1

My heart is broken for this poor child. I am a child abuse survivor. Approaching mid 60s and I still think about it everyday. It is a pain that never leaves. That child needs therapy. Now. The rest of those dogs, need the Catherine Wheel. 

Statistically, there are many on here who suffered abuse as a child. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know what Thai Prisoner code is so catch him and send him to a Prison where sex offenders ( pedophile ) eventually and certainly  will be carved up and killed quickly........ 

Edited by CANSIAM
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, bdenner said:

Just as well this degenerate is not known here in Isaan, he would now be fertiliser under an obscure, boundary tree in the rice paddies.

Well, based on what I read in the article, the local officials should be able to identify this animal easily since he has been partying with the auntie and others for some time apparently.  Need to string this guy up for a while.  A 3-year old....bad enough if adult is raped but for such a youngster to have her life probably destroyed mentally.  But too many Asian countries and others don't seem to be bothered a whole lot about RAPE.  Maybe because I have 2 daughters I am extremely unforgiving for such a SIN.  But I do believe that everyone should be against this animal trait in any person.

58 minutes ago, rocketboy2 said:

Hope the little girl recovers from this disgusting ordeal.

Also hope the animal that did this gets his just rewards.

She will never recover and never forget, she is damaged for life

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

51 minutes ago, watgate said:

They must find this sick, demented creature, chop off his member, and then throw him in a thai prison and let the inmates have a field day with him.

They have found him. 
it is in nearly every news site in Thailand, TV, online 

45 year old American.

https://mgronline.com/south/detail/9670000090305

edit they are mostly repeating “farang” but it looks like he might be black in that photo.

Hard to tell?

IMG_3457.webp

Edited by MalcolmB
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

COVER-PIC-79.png

An unidentified foreign man allegedly sexually assaulted a three year old Thai girl at her home in the Rawai district of Phuket in the early hours of Monday, September 23. The young victim suffered severe injuries to her private parts.

A Thai man who lived near the victim’s home shared the story of the three year old victim with the Phuket Times, today, September 25. He revealed that the sexual assault occurred in the early hours of Monday, and he encountered the injured girl yesterday at around 7am.

The man explained that he heard the girl crying and went to check on her. He found the girl lying outside her home and later noticed blood flowing from her vagina. Her face was pale, and she could barely speak. The girl told him that the foreign man hurt her.

According to the man, the girl’s aunt was unaware of the girl’s injuries even though she was sitting nearby because she was intoxicated.

The man and other locals in the area took the girl to Vachira Phuket Hospital. The medical team have not yet confirmed the sexual assault or provided an update on her condition.

Locals in the area revealed to the media that the girl had to live with her aunt because her parents were imprisoned. Her mother was arrested for drug possession, while her father was arrested for theft. The girl’s aunt did not care for her alone, as many people in the area felt sorry for her and often gave her food and snacks.

Phuket Times reported that police officers and relevant local government officials today took the girl’s aunt to the police station for questioning but officers had not yet released any details to the public.

By Petch Petpailin

Photo via Phuket Times

Source: The Thaiger

-- 2024-09-25

news-footer-3.png

image.png

The post said he was seen at 2am partying with the Aunt and 2 others. Who were the others and were they male or female. The girl wasn't found in this state until 7am and the neighbour did not witness the event , so I think there is still a lot of investigating to be done yet. Sound to me whether he did it or one of the others did all 4 should possibly be held accountable to some degree.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

They can guess within a couple years his age? This is something most Thais can not do with foreigners. At least none that i have ever heard about. Also, they can not even guess his nationality? Something odd about this since the man supposedly came by often to drink. 

Lock up the scumbag auntie and castrate the mutha<deleted>a who would touch a child in that way. Let him suffer the pain of that first and then burn him alive. Call me too, I'd like to watch him scream and burn. No, I'm not that twisted, but in the case of pedophillia, foreigner or not, these parasites in the guise of humans should not be allowed to live amongst other humans.