Steven Seagal’s Loyalty to Putin 'Ready To Die for Russia'

Social Media

image.png

Steven Seagal, famous for his roles in action films such as *Under Siege* and *Hard to Kill*, has recently revealed his deep loyalty to Russian President Vladimir Putin. According to Russian state media, Seagal expressed his willingness to fight and even die for Putin in a letter to the president. This statement, made in Seagal’s latest documentary *In The Name of Justice*, sheds new light on his close relationship with the Russian leader. The actor, who was granted Russian citizenship in 2016, has not only been vocal in his support for Putin but was also appointed as a "special representative" on U.S.-Russian humanitarian ties in 2018.

In the documentary, Seagal recounted how his connection to Putin became even stronger after learning about a special military operation. "I was in the Middle East, teaching martial arts to some people. And I heard that a special operation had begun. The next day I wrote a letter and was convinced that it would most likely reach the president," said Seagal. In this letter, he declared his unwavering allegiance to Putin, stating, "I will be on the side of my president, I will fight on the side of my president and, if necessary, I will die with my president."

Seagal’s admiration for Putin goes beyond mere words. He has publicly praised the Russian leader on numerous occasions, often calling him "the greatest world leader." Earlier this year, Seagal attended Putin’s swearing-in ceremony for his fifth term as president. During the event, Seagal expressed his enthusiasm for Putin's leadership, telling reporters, "I'm looking forward to his next term. He's the greatest." 

In an interview clip that surfaced online, Seagal was asked about the future, to which he responded optimistically, "With President Putin, it will be the best."

Despite his passionate public support for Putin, Seagal’s representative has previously denied rumors that the actor was planning to actively join Russia's military efforts. When speculation arose about Seagal being involved in the war or being appointed Russia’s new defense minister, his representative swiftly denied the claims. "There is zero truth in those reports. This is false, and no, he has not been offered this role or expected to be. He also hopes this war to be ended as soon as possible so we can all live in peace," the representative clarified.

Seagal’s long and varied career has included a mix of acting, directing, and reality television. He first gained fame in Hollywood in 1987 with *Above The Law* and went on to make several hit films, including directing the action-adventure *On Deadly Ground* in 1994. In addition to his film career, Seagal had a reality TV show, *Steven Seagal: Lawman*, and was once a guest host on *Saturday Night Live* in 1991.

As his relationship with Putin continues to make headlines, Seagal’s loyalty to Russia appears as firm as ever. His public declarations of support for Putin, along with his role as a cultural bridge between Russia and the U.S., have cemented his unique position in the world of international politics.

Based on a report from Newsweek | X 2024-10-14

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Go for it lol 😂 bet you have second thoughts when you see your comrades maimed burned disemboweled right next to ya or perhaps it is they who will see you maimed or killed!!you can’t fix stupid!

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Social Media said:

Despite his passionate public support for Putin, Seagal’s representative has previously denied rumors that the actor was planning to actively join Russia's military efforts.

Seagal is no more planning on joining Russia's military efforts than any 72 year old man.  I don't think any military in the world allows men in their 70s to join their rank regardless of their physical conditioning.  Well, maybe Ukraine as I read that the Russians captured a US guy in his 60s who looks like Santa Claus fighting for Ukraine.  70 year olds don't see action unless their country is overrun by an invading force.  However give the bellicosity of Neo-con elements in the West and the outright admission that their plan for Russia includes its strategic defeat and the break-up of the Russian landmass (read Zbigniew Brzezinski's The Grand Chessboard, et. al.) in addition to the absolute hatred by most EU leaders of anything Russian - US-led NATA may just attempt a land invasion of Russia in the future.  Then perhaps Seagal's aspirations will come true.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, connda said:

Seagal is no more planning on joining Russia's military efforts than any 72 year old man.  I don't think any military in the world allows men in their 70s to join their rank regardless of their physical conditioning.  Well, maybe Ukraine as I read that the Russians captured a US guy in his 60s who looks like Santa Claus fighting for Ukraine.  70 year olds don't see action unless their country is overrun by an invading force.  However give the bellicosity of Neo-con elements in the West and the outright admission that their plan for Russia includes its strategic defeat and the break-up of the Russian landmass (read Zbigniew Brzezinski's The Grand Chessboard, et. al.) in addition to the absolute hatred by most EU leaders of anything Russian - US-led NATA may just attempt a land invasion of Russia in the future.  Then perhaps Seagal's aspirations will come true.

Oh how wrong you are about Russia.

The Russian army is increasingly relying on older recruits — but frontline soldiers say ‘grandpas’ aren’t fit for war

Russian soldiers in the combat zone have two main complains: ammunition shortages and the growing number of “grandpas,” slang for contract soldiers over 50,

The oldest confirmed casualty was 72-year-old Mikhail Shuvalov

Last year, the upper age limit for contract soldiers was also raised — from 65 to 70.

https://meduza.io/en/feature/2024/10/10/the-russian-army-is-increasingly-relying-on-older-recruits-but-frontline-soldiers-say-grandpas-aren-t-fit-for-war

Let the nutter join I say..........

Another American in his 70s, who lies a lot, is known for creepy inappropriate behavior with women, who talks himself up despite it being easily disproven and who most people don’t like.

A perfect candidate and all the qualifications needed for a tilt at the White House.

• Confused 1