If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

Says there might be some hope after all.   An experience savvy businessman, who has shown leadership skills.  

The alternative would be another useless, unqualified puppet, that people would vote for, simply because she is a mixed raced daughter of first generation immigrants.  

2024 ... HARRIS ... 2024  :cheesy:

16 hours ago, advancebooking said:

My answer to my question: Low I.Q. 

Your answer: Leave it below....

The better question would be is... If Trump wins what does that say about the current state of affairs in the USA and the dems choice of candidate?

At least 30 percent of the Americans has an IQ below 83. For someone sane and "up and going", they will of course see the dumb lying irresponsible clown that Trump is and NOT vote for him! I hope at least this time, they will close their eyes and hold their breath and not vote for Trump. This time it is much more than just between the Dems and the GOP, It is about some sanity in the WH. I want to mention that I am NOT actually a fan of the Dems. 

It's so easy to try to dumb down this equation and blame Trump supporters for not being smart enough, but there's so many reasons why one may vote for Trump over Harris. I say that as a centrist democrat. I have a lot of friends and family that are conservative, they're going to be building for Trump, many of them don't like him nor do they respect him, but they like his policies and they relate to the issues. And many of them are very smart and very successful. So trying to blame one party or the other for being dumb, extremist, liberal, Marxist, communist, and all the other  juvenile names that are being bandied around, is just not smart, nor conducive to intelligent discourse. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It's so easy to try to dumb down this equation and blame Trump supporters for not being smart enough, but there's so many reasons why one may vote for Trump over Harris. I say that as a centrist democrat. I have a lot of friends and family that are conservative, they're going to be building for Trump, many of them don't like him nor do they respect him, but they like his policies and they relate to the issues. And many of them are very smart and very successful. So trying to blame one party or the other for being dumb, extremist, liberal, Marxist, communist, and all the other  juvenile names that are being bandied around, is just not smart, nor conducive to intelligent discourse. 

Please let the forum know who you will be voting for. thanks