Honda Crf 250L

RED21

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back in business...picked up the new LRP (Little Red Piggy) this afternoon...happy days

20130522_172535Medium_zpsdfa4ed18.jpg

Nice, is that an aftermarket graphics kit or has Honda released the new version (I guess it must be about a year since this bike was released?)

Back in business...picked up the new LRP (Little Red Piggy) this afternoon...happy days

Nice, is that an aftermarket graphics kit or has Honda released the new version (I guess it must be about a year since this bike was released?)

That's the new graphics Jonny

Neilly.. just so you know.. you need a mirror on the right side to comply with Thaibiggrin.png law. But it doesn't actually have to be capable of seeing behind you..... dunno what the BIB are like around your way,

Neilly.. just so you know.. you need a mirror on the right side to comply with Thaibiggrin.png law. But it doesn't actually have to be capable of seeing behind you..... dunno what the BIB are like around your way,

Thanks for the heads-up...they're not too hot round here so doubt I'll get any grief from the BiB thumbsup.gif

Where can I get my hands on a 13T sprocket in bkk?

I only just got round to fitting mine this morning (from CRFsOnly) and hadn't looked at the packaging....Made In Thailand...so shouldn't be too hard to track down

post-90070-0-00341300-1369974928_thumb.j

post-90070-0-43336900-1369974941_thumb.j

Where can I get my hands on a 13T sprocket in bkk?

I only just got round to fitting mine this morning (from CRFsOnly) and hadn't looked at the packaging....Made In Thailand...so shouldn't be too hard to track down

CRF 13T -0001.jpg

CRF 13T -0002.jpg

Those are made on consignment order for Bike Alert.

Link Associates. Paul 0818085775 is a export Asahi dealer in Bkk.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

just check asahi sprockets/chains thailand but they are not the best quality still OK for the price.

I was changing the asahi sprockets of my cbr150 every 6 months!

I'm pretty certain they are OEM for Honda.

i buy them as asahi but maybe honda is also using them as OEM parts as you said thaicbr.

I have found that the big bike export quality to be superior to local small bike kit.

• 3 months later...

Ok, a few more pics from my place in huahin

She is a slim beast, I like minimalistic items yet still street legal

That's a tidy setup there. The front brake line; did you get it locally or order it from overseas? It's quite a bit shorter I see. What was the length please. It doesn't have the big arc that sits perfectly in front of my gps. Blocking the screen.

Thank's

What I have on my bike:

1-EJK programmer, this should be the 1st thing you should buy!!!

2-redid my seat/personal preference!

3-SS brake lines and shortened the front for sure, changed out the fittings also for taste!

4-Open up airbox for more flow!

5-Ebay blade rear fenter eliminator and front LERD flush mount turn signals, why have the crap stick out!

6-Protaper Evo bars, pillow grips, and conversion blocks

7-replaced the mirrors, nuff said, stock is horrible

8-Use the best synth oil and KN filter

9-BR Tuning replacement KN knock off air filter

10-Changed tires, I use Pirelli MT Scorpions, but next time think will get IRC, I ride a lot of street!

11-Koso Revolution G2 tach/temp gauge- personal preference

12-replaced levers-suit to taste!

13-Big Gun EvoR full exhaust, but want to change, anybody want it for 7500 b?

Thats about it, you guys should really check out Thumper Talk, N. American guys and the world over, we all exchange ideas and what not!!

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/351-crf250l/?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all

And search ebay, crf's only is not the best place! personal opinion

Adios

So using all our crystal balls. How much and why will this be better than KLX/D-Tracker.

Here is ONE answer :)

http://my.opera.com/moskitos/albums/show.dml?id=14803052

I just was going to buy a Kawasaki KLX 250 ...and then this above happend.... :(

Also I think that HONDA just have much much more experience with DirtBikes or Enduros... I bought an old Yamaha XT 500 ... still having it ... and friend of mine bought a Honda 250 Enduro... that was back in the late 70s or very early 80s ... I have no clue when Kawa started to build Offroaders but this time I will go for a HONDA too... but the golden Fork infront ....brrrrrr.... not nice :)

A KLX 125 isn't the same as a KLX 250. And a KLX 125 sure isn't made for an overweight farang. Maybe the owner or soemone else was sitting on the bike while it was parked. Can a frame break like this just from normal parking? Hard to belive, but maybe possible. Who knows.

I doubt that the frame of a Honda CRF 250L is stronger than a KLX 250 frame. But we will see in a few years. Still too early to make such conclusions.

A KLX 125 isn't the same as a KLX 250. And a KLX 125 sure isn't made for an overweight farang. Maybe the owner or soemone else was sitting on the bike while it was parked. Can a frame break like this just from normal parking? Hard to belive, but maybe possible. Who knows.

I doubt that the frame of a Honda CRF 250L is stronger than a KLX 250 frame. But we will see in a few years. Still too early to make such conclusions.

Sry Sir, before you was hitting the SEND button, have you even read the <deleted> you just typed???

Will you please enlighten me how you know how much I weight??? I wrote : I was sitting in a restaurant while the bike was falling down in slow motion.... so NOBODY else was sitting on MY bike...

fact is that Kawasaki made in Thailand is obviously less quality then if it is made in Germany, Japan or even made in USA ;) ...may be like everything else one can buy here in LofS....

When Kawasaki MADE IN THAILAND are for lightweight Thais only... Why they dont let us know when we buying this crap? I bet a large number of Farang buying bik bikes here in Thailand....its not ONLY Thais :D

AND I am not the only one ... check this one out

kawasakimadeih3xvw40bi8.jpg