have to attend hospital ,what should i do?

ivor bigun

2 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Y'know, the OP is obviously concerned, maybe a little scared, and stuff like this isn't clever or funny.

Well the OP needs to educate himself to the real life danger of catching covid at the hospital is if he wears a mask, social distances and washes his hands. 

If people are that scared and irrational then that is also 'not clever'. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, ivor bigun said:

Thanks for the replies ,its Chonburi govt hospital,its always so crowded and Chonburi seems to have a lot of covid ,,our son has spoken to them and they are phoning back next teusday to let us know whether the doc actually thinks i need to be seen or whether they can just send the meds. by the way i have been wearing a surgical mask with a cotton one over it,as does the wife ,oh and she is always spraying  us with detol or something .

I think the constant spraying with detol or other chemical is likely going to be more detrimental to your health then going to the hospital and using sensible precautions like wearing a mask and using alcohol on your hands.

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

If it's been at least two weeks since your first AZ jab you have some protection. If a month then better.

Cancel if it's not critical.

Otherwise go and wear a good well fitted higher end mask or a cloth mask over a surgical mask.

All we can do is the best that we can. 

As above. And use hand sanitizer. Wash your hands well after leaving and before touching your face.

Protection from even 1 dose of AZ is pretty good especially in first few months after.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

I have to attend my hospital soon ,its always busy ,as i have only had one jab of AZ i am worried about going ,what do you suggest ,wear two masks ,or what

Depends on what you have to go for.. if it's needed go, if not postpone it for a few months.

10 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

I think the constant spraying with detol or other chemical is likely going to be more detrimental to your health then going to the hospital and using sensible precautions like wearing a mask and using alcohol on your hands.

Very true. Tops markets spray all stores after hours...my GF is store manager and has to be there to monitor. She has skin rash on her cheeks due to whatever chemicals they are using...this is a daily after closing occurrence. Thai companies have little concern for side effects. When I was teaching in government high school, they would spray for roaches during class sessions and when the kids came out to go to next class...halls were fogged with pesticides..they thought nothing of it. Scary...

This is pic from store 491306.thumb.jpg.b152f3fb839aef81be12d7d659759f50.jpg

• Like 2