Pattaya's homeless crisis out of control

juiso

33 minutes ago, topt said:

I think that you will find most pensioners want restrictions lifted so they can get out and properly enjoy life again.

Which is the attitude of most people only AFTER they have been fully vaccinated.  ????  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, topt said:

Totally out of context if you look at what I replied to - and no, I haven't been fully vaccinated.

Do you know many pensioners...........

it's just human nature.   Do you deny that is the attitude of many, around the world?

Yes, I know many pensioners here.  

5 minutes ago, topt said:

You seem to enjoy using confrontational expressions to prolong your arguments in many threads.

I don't "deny" anything but it is not my experience.

It is also completely off topic........

The world would be quite boring if everyone agreed on everything.   

You have not been vaccinated yet, do you think you will be more liberal in your travel habits, once you have the safety of being vaccinated?   

We have all seen selfish unvaccinated people in the news.  I suspect their sense of entitlement increases after vaccination.  

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, 3NUMBAS said:

desperate straights are everywhere now not only patters .it will be a long time to recover  globaly.spain and greece are the same

I am not sure about Greece, but I can assure you that you will not see anything similar in Spain.

And, even less now, when everything is fully open again, hotels are full with no vacancy and most people is back at work.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rcuthbert said:

Begging the question - "Why aren't there more girls on Beach Road? (I am not trying to hijack the topic.) At least they would have a source of income.

Because it is persisting down and they removed all the trees to lean on and shelter under. 

The majority of homeless people in Pattaya, shouldn't be living there in the first place. Pattaya is not a place for these people at the best of times. I travel a fair bit and my cost of living reduces drastically when I leave Pattaya. I don't pay rent, I'm married so no bar girls and I'm a moderate drinker but I cut loose at times when I'm in my condo. The homeless people should be taken back to where they came from free of charge. One can only image the the diseases these people may spread the way they live. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

54 minutes ago, NONG CHOK said:

How many 7/11's have closed down in Pattaya in the past 6 months?

No those 711 employees are not what your seeing around Pattaya. As others noted these people now you see were never employed around here and shouldn't be here in the first place. There has always been these types here but the numbers are increasing. As well as the general population of lowlife thai males. Bad news

• Sad 1