Your Covid 19 papers, please

kiteman9

Your Covid 19 papers, please,  How do you feel about Thailand and the rest of the worlds businesses asking for proof that you have received the covid 19 vacine and have been recently tested negitive? 

Edited by Rimmer
inflammatory removed
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Kevin Taylor said:

Further madness. None of the mega stores that have stayed open all this time have had to do this. Now small business is looking to open government wants to put road blocks in the way.

You still get covid if your vaccinated by the way, it is just hoped that symptoms are less severe, so literally what is the point of only allowing vaccinated people in restaraunts ?

Well it would delay some unvaccinated people from getting infected. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Kevin Taylor said:

Further madness. None of the mega stores that have stayed open all this time have had to do this. Now small business is looking to open government wants to put road blocks in the way.

You still get covid if your vaccinated by the way, it is just hoped that symptoms are less severe, so literally what is the point of only allowing vaccinated people in restaraunts ?

Because most likely your symptoms will be less severe. As someone else recently noted.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 7:18 AM, kiteman9 said:

Your Covid 19 papers, please,  How do you feel about Thailand and the rest of the worlds businesses asking for proof that you have received the covid 19 vacine and have been recently tested negitive?

Different scenarios require different approaches, no one rule fits all..................

• Like 1

Complete agree with the "too early" sentiment from other posters. While I am vaccinated (out of country), my wife (46 and healthy) and my daughter (underage) have no chance to get vaccinated, so as a family, we could not go to any restaurant together to eat. But since the Elite who make these idiotic decisions don't suffer from access to vaccination, they don't care about the normal Thai families who also would like to go back to restaurants.

And... if they insist on vaccination.. why then the need to cut the capacity? If you insist on social distancing, then you don't have to insist on vaccination, if you insist on vaccination, you don't have to insist on distancing. Just does not make sense at all, but what does from this government?

Finally... where can I get one of those green papers about vaccination? I already imagine the horror trying to explain my electronic vaccination certificate from Switzerland to some poor BIB checking in restaurants...

• Like 1

This could be a two edged sword. If asked for my vaccine status at the establishment I am visiting, how do I know it is safe to enter? Will there be a clear sign at the entrance to confirm all staff are vaccinated?