Chinese Embassy Bangkok: Sinovac it is NOT a low quality vaccine

webfact

2 minutes ago, itsari said:

Dr search engines can and are manipulated  

OSD:
irony1
/ˈʌɪrəni/

noun

1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, actonion said:

China guarantee's ?  thats a laugh with the <deleted>   they produce..The only thing  that lasts longer than 12 months in China  is this Virus

My wife said she won't buy anything more from Chinese web site. I bought compresion runing shorts from their site 579 baht but they sent me a cheap one that listed for 90 baht on their site. She ordered sheets for 3,000 aht and when they came was not the quality she expected and looked cheap not like the photos they showed. She bought 2 outfits for 1,000 baht that she is sending back says tired won't buy from them anymore.

1 minute ago, Tony125 said:

My wife said she won't buy anything more from Chinese web site. I bought compresion runing shorts from their site 579 baht but they sent me a cheap one that listed for 90 baht on their site. She ordered sheets for 3,000 aht and when they came was not the quality she expected and looked cheap not like the photos they showed. She bought 2 outfits for 1,000 baht that she is sending back says tired won't buy from them anymore.

Difficult to send back a vaccine after one has received the goods . 

I don't think your partners experience buying Chinese bed sheets  has any bearing on the quality of Chinese vaccines.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sungod said:

They are gutted they are losing the vaccine diplomacy war with the US and UK stepping in with better quality vaccines.

China's latest diversion:

Aug. 11, 2021

"Chinese sources .... claim that Covid-19 was made in the US.

Chinese propagandists have pushed a conspiracy suggesting that the Covid-19 coronavirus was made and leaked from the military installation in Frédéric, Maryland .."

https://www.bbc.com

The Chinese news comes from state media (eg., Xinhua News) that would require permission from the CCP to publish. I believe such media further characterizes US spread of Covid-19 as an "attack" against China. War?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

If the Chinese (gangster) embassy had to make a statement to "assure" the Thai public that their country's vaccines are not trash, then you know for sure that they are. When did Xi Jinping get is jab of Sinovac or Sinopharm? Oh wait, he didn't.... There was a recent report that Kim Jong Un refused the Chinese garbage vaccine too. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Vaccine diplomacy has backfired on China, and delivered a rare victory to the US. Actually China has a point - SV is unjustly disparaged here. But China must know how brand-conscious Thais are - and a Chinese brand still can’t match the cachet of a good US brand.

China’s embassy in Bangkok pushes back at people who “slander” Sinovac (translation via Google)

https://twitter.com/pakhead/status/1434046486354952197

Edited by anchadian
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Thanks perfesser, not condescending at all. ????

It is black and white: The thai regime feels the need to administer boosters to all with sinovac 2X, and the regime will stop using sinovac as of November.

And when you're trying to convince a population that vaccinations are safe and effective, there are only two outcomes. So not complex at all.

And if I recall the suggestion is to use AZ as a 2nd dose to everyone who has a first dose of Sinovac to give it some chance of increasing the effectiveness above 50%!! Have heard stories of people having had two shots of Sinovac and a few month later not finding any of the anti-bodies provided by this vaccine in the body. This points to the effectiveness not lasting but then again this came from Thai social media groups so read into it as you will..

10 minutes ago, itsari said:

Difficult to send back a vaccine after one has received the goods . 

I don't think your partners experience buying Chinese bed sheets  has any bearing on the quality of Chinese vaccines.

MYOB  I was answering a poster that mentioned a lot of things made in China are low quality.  I did not realise that and thats why ordered products but after recieviing them saw they didn't live up to expectations unlike when ordering from US companies.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

They said that some people and some organisations in Thailand were denigrating Sinovac without any good reason. 

Maybe because you poisoned 300,000 babies with contaminated infant formula.  Or perhaps it's the your toxic counterfeit food industry.  Could be the fact your citizens are infected with a disease where an elderly person can collapse in the street having a heart attack or a child be kidnapped and people will ignore it and continue on their on with their business. 

1 minute ago, Tony125 said:

MYOB  I was answering a poster that mentioned a lot of things made in China are low quality.  I did not realise that and thats why ordered products but after recieviing them saw they didn't live up to expectations unlike when ordering from US companies.

Thank you for your reply Tony . 

I am rather sensitive to many posters here that condemn anything that is not western . 

Sorry if i offended you .

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sudarut said:

Maybe because you poisoned 300,000 babies with contaminated infant formula.  Or perhaps it's the your toxic counterfeit food industry.  Could be the fact your citizens are infected with a disease where an elderly person can collapse in the street having a heart attack or a child be kidnapped and people will ignore it and continue on their on with their business. 

Thalidomide may interest you. 

Public unwilling to get involved is everywhere 

2 hours ago, ourdon said:

If the Chinese say it is not a poor quality vaccine, I believe them.  It seems we have a high quality vaccine that doesn't work well against covid delta.

semantics ..... shy3te

And we should never question an authority as noble, gracious, kind, and honest as the CCP. How dare we question them, and show such a lack of fealty. 

• Like 1