Two motorbikes collide in Don Hualor, all three people involved pass away

webfact

tpn.jpg

PHOTO: Tem446/ Nong Maidang rescue team

By Goong Nang(GN)

Chonburi – Three people, including an off-duty police officer from the Don Hualor police, have died after a two-vehicle accident in Don Hualor yesterday afternoon.

The Don Hualor Police was notified of the accident yesterday (September 12th) on the Motorway Frontage Road in Don Hualor.

Emergency responders and police arrived at the scene to find the body of Ms. Kanda Chaipangsri, 19, lying on the road.

Nearby, the first response teams found two people who were unconscious who were Sergeant Major Chansarn Anuson of the Don Hualor Police and Mr. Natipong Thammawong. Both of their ages were not given to the associated press. They were both later pronounced deceased by medical responders.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/09/13/two-motorbikes-collide-in-don-hualor-all-three-people-involved-pass-away/

PattayaNews.jpg

45 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Could it been a chase that ended bad where the cops were chasing the big Kawa that perhaps was speeding? who knows and by the look of things will probably never know, pity of the loss of life though..

The couple were leaving a restaurant when the were hit by the Kawaskai. Cops chasing the big Kawa? It's there to be read. Looks like we know.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Could it been a chase that ended bad where the cops were chasing the big Kawa that perhaps was speeding? who knows and by the look of things will probably never know, pity of the loss of life though..

Where did you get that from? Did they drive through the restaurant in high speed as well?

Edited by Gottfrid

14 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Where did you get that from? Did they drive through the restaurant in high speed as well?

After collecting the free takeaway, must have thrown at them to collect

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

All 3  were  wearing  full leathers  gloves  boots and helmets...........Im sure of it, Police are as bad as the rest  of  Thai drivers. Noted that exahust just for starters.

Heres a  handy  tip TRY STOPPING AND  LOOKING when exiting any junction , pesky paths  fault for sure

"The couple were leaving the parking lot of the restaurant and turning into the street when they ran into the path of the larger green motorbike."

This morning in Laem Chabang, I saw a Policeman on a PCX texting on his phone in traffic. 

You cannot help these people if they are too stupid to protect themselves. 

Travelling at speed on a big bike with no helmet or body protection is just pure, undiluted stupidity, which I witness daily on my commutes to and from work.

Just yesterday I saw an idiot on a litre bike in flip flops, jeans and long-sleeved work t-shirt weaving through rush-hour traffic on Sukhumvit.

19 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

This morning in Laem Chabang, I saw a Policeman on a PCX texting on his phone in traffic. 

The police set the tone for road safety.  Do as I say not as I do.  The law is an ass.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Travelling at speed on a big bike with no helmet or body protection is just pure, undiluted stupidity, which I witness daily on my commutes to and from work.

Just yesterday I saw an idiot on a litre bike in flip flops, jeans and long-sleeved work t-shirt weaving through rush-hour traffic on Sukhumvit.

Yeah, actually the choice of flip flops and long sleeved shirt just says it all. Any long sleeved shirt + flip flops is a sure explanation for lunacy.

Just now, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, actually the choice of flip flops and long sleeved shirt just says it all. Any long sleeved shirt + flip flops is a sure explanation for lunacy.

Indeed.

What we ascertain is that the rider took a precaution, that being the precaution of covering his arms from the sun, in order not to darken his skin, yet he neglected even the most basic of safety equipment.

Their priorities often don't include even the most basic instinct for self-preservation and survival. Truly fascinating.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

But I bet he looked soooooo cool though.

????

But not as cool if he ended up in a cold mortuary freezer.

????

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

An common among these "big bikes" the number plate is tucked way up under the seat where it cannot be seen.  

5 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

But I bet they all properly wore masks like 9x% of riders here.

It says so much about their attitude.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I  once saw a  highway patrol car drive around a 6 foot  metal crate in the centre  lane of a 3  lane road, they didnt stop to remove it  just left it there, fell  off the back of something but that just shows how they are.