Yellow Vaccination Booklet

KannikaP

31 minutes ago, phetphet said:

For the sake of 50 baht, it is probably worth applying for one. Handy in case you want to do any more travelling. I got mine from my local government hospital.

Where are you phetphet? and please give a little more detail. I had my 2nd AZ jab last week at MedPark in BKK, I asked at the time about yellow International booklet and they gave me an info sheet but said I have to go to BKK in person, I asked if I could get it elsewhere (in provinces) and they said no gotta come to BKK. So if I can get it locally (Korat where I am) I really want to know more.

I have done my many weeks ago, but it turns out to be useless (nobody in thailand or abroad wants to check it out).

There should be digital version available shortly, might be useful to have one in black case scenario thaiprom crashes, loses your data, can't read QR code and somebody decides that your hospital document is fake

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, grain said:

Where are you phetphet? and please give a little more detail. I had my 2nd AZ jab last week at MedPark in BKK, I asked at the time about yellow International booklet and they gave me an info sheet but said I have to go to BKK in person, I asked if I could get it elsewhere (in provinces) and they said no gotta come to BKK. So if I can get it locally (Korat where I am) I really want to know more.

I live in Samui. i received my first jab here at the loacal university and the second one at the government hospital. 

I was told to make an appointment for two weeks after second jab to come back and apply for yellow vacc. passport.

Went back with my UK passport and a photocopy for them, 13 digit vaccination number, and had to fill in a form. Fee THB50.

Told to return to collect in  two weeks. Am going again today with GF to gert her one.

If you have the mor prom app on your phone, there is an option to apply for an "International Certificate". Maybe have a look at that.

HTH

• Like 1

4 hours ago, phetphet said:

I live in Samui. i received my first jab here at the loacal university and the second one at the government hospital. 

I was told to make an appointment for two weeks after second jab to come back and apply for yellow vacc. passport.

Went back with my UK passport and a photocopy for them, 13 digit vaccination number, and had to fill in a form. Fee THB50.

Told to return to collect in  two weeks. Am going again today with GF to gert her one.

If you have the mor prom app on your phone, there is an option to apply for an "International Certificate". Maybe have a look at that.

HTH

OK thanks for the info, I'll look into the phone app.

3 hours ago, grain said:

OK thanks for the info, I'll look into the phone app.

Its handy to have the phone app as it has both a copy of my vaccination certificate and the QR Code. If you travel anywhere in Thailand, you can just open the app and show them the certificate or the QR Code if they need to scan.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 6:42 AM, phetphet said:

HTH

I saw that on mine but in another thread (that I can’t find now) people reporting the postal option wasn’t working,which was the main attraction!

Also how does the QR code for internet payment work,I have a thai bank account.

On 11/8/2021 at 2:03 PM, grain said:

I had my 2nd AZ jab last week at MedPark in BKK, I asked at the time about yellow International booklet and they gave me an info sheet but said I have to go to BKK in person

MedPark filled in and stamped the yellow International booklet I got from amazon. I don't expect I'll ever need to show it to anybody, I've got the MorPhrom app.

Thailand Mor Prom Vaccine certification is primarily in Thai, but key information is in English

Such as Name / Type and date of Vaccine / Some (not all) Thai Vaccine Certificates include your passport number. 

IF the Mor Promp vaccine certification is accepted by Dubai Authorities then there is no need for a yellow vaccine booklet. As I understand it, Mor Prom has come up with an ‘International Vaccine’ certificate (although I’ve not yet seen an example of this). 

Having recently travelled to the UK (I know not Dubai) my Wife’s yellow vaccine booklet was never used (the UK authorities never checked my Wife’s vaccine status).

My Wife was of the opinion that the Yellow Vaccine Booklet was a requirement to prove vaccination upon re-entry to Thailand, it wasn’t and the Thailand Pass was applied for using the Mor Prom certification.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

I saw that on mine but in another thread (that I can’t find now) people reporting the postal option wasn’t working,which was the main attraction!

Also how does the QR code for internet payment work,I have a thai bank account.

I presume that if you have internet banking on your phone via your bank's mobile app, you scan the QR code. If not, you will need to download that particular app.

e.g. Bangkok Bank App > Press "Scan" hold the phone over the QR code so that it is in the square on the screen > once it has scanned, follow the instructions. Pretty straightforward.

HTH

• Like 1

Went to the Ministry of Public Health in Pattaya to get my yellow International vaccine certificate. Handed over my copy of passport, copy of flight ticket and the digital vax certificate issued by the Ministry of Public Health. Good job I had my original vax certificate from the hospital because the certificate from the MOPH was not acceptable even though I was at a MOPH Office...

On 11/8/2021 at 11:42 PM, phetphet said:

HTH

I also live on Samui and did the same as you.

Went back to Samui Hospital on Monday to get the Yellow Passport on Friday, but they have moved the office.

You now need to go right round the back of the hospial to the new building near the Mortuary! 

Take your passport and Vaccination Certificate with you.

In and out in 5 minutes!....Good luck!

Edited by Troy Tempest

On 11/9/2021 at 2:50 PM, phetphet said:

Its handy to have the phone app as it has both a copy of my vaccination certificate and the QR Code. If you travel anywhere in Thailand, you can just open the app and show them the certificate or the QR Code if they need to scan.

Or, instead of having an app, you can show the paper version or a photo of it and the QR code on your phone. Why complicate things with an app that may or may not work and also needs an internet connection. I say the latter, as I only use the internet on my phone via my home wi-fi.

On 11/8/2021 at 10:44 AM, internationalism said:

I have done my many weeks ago, but it turns out to be useless (nobody in thailand or abroad wants to check it out).

There should be digital version available shortly, might be useful to have one in black case scenario thaiprom crashes, loses your data, can't read QR code and somebody decides that your hospital document is fake

Re: useless, I beg to differ.

My "yellow book" was happily accepted in my home country and converted to a "Green Pass" good for one year, without which I would not be able to board a domestic flight or dine in a restaurant during my visit here.

And by the way, it also accepted at Thai Smile check-in for my flight to BKK (of course the MorProm would suffice too).

Edited by arithai12
  • Thanks 1

Just got my 2nd jab out here at an Issan govt hospital. They had a stack of yellow books sitting there. Had me sign my name in it, said to make it match the signature in my passport. Paid 50 baht. Then they said check back in about a month. The "big doctor" has to go through and sign all of them. Heh.

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2021 at 4:57 PM, couchpotato said:

Where did you obtain the Yellow Book?

Also the process.

Thank you for info. 

Pattayarak Health Unit, Nakluea

Make an appointment by phone, bring passport and vaccination certificate, and copies of passport photo page and vaccination certificate. Wait about two hours and collect your yellow book.

The phone no is 0649089246.

Line ID is covid.pattayarak

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Barley said:

I couldn't find English information on the site re. yellow vaccination booklet. 

Did you just go (where?) and applied? 

Yes, I went there, filled in a form, paid 50 Baht, and 5 days later I could pick up my yellow WHO vaccine certificate. I noticed that on Google Navigation on Android it shows a wrong location; the office is in fact on the same road, but 2 crossings closer downtown and on the other side of the road. Google does not permit to copy it's link into here, but the building is very noticeable due to it's green facade. The address is indicated as Chiang Mai Provinciel Public Health Office, 10 Suthep Road, Tambon Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50200. I can try with a screenshot. Good luck. Make sure you carry your passport on you as well.

2021-11-13.png

On 11/12/2021 at 1:35 AM, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Just got my 2nd jab out here at an Issan govt hospital. They had a stack of yellow books sitting there. Had me sign my name in it, said to make it match the signature in my passport. Paid 50 baht. Then they said check back in about a month. The "big doctor" has to go through and sign all of them. Heh.

Got that in Chaiyphum..........big doctor has to sign it and he is not here........so come back some other time

Can anyone help/advise

Covid Vaccine Exemption Card/book from where ??

I have the letter from the Hospital, but the Dr has no idea where to get the Covid Vaccine Exemption Card from

I am not flying anywhere but clearly stated that flight boarding you must have/show a Covid Vaccinated card or a  Covid Vaccine Exemption Card