Britain is Broken !

47 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Padlocking somebody in a shed with no access to bathing and toilet facilities and forcing them to work for you meets the criteria.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/30/contents/enacted

The guy had mental problems and he was kept in unfavourable conditions .

This is an isolated one off case  , its not as if its a regular normal thing in the UK .

Like its not as if everyone has a mental person living in a shed in their back garden 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, proton said:

Grooming gangs are still operating, 20k muslim jihadis are still under surveillance by the the security services, and they regularly intimidate speakers at Hyde park, one beings stabbed this year for speaking out against the nonsense in he Quran. They lobby schools daring to even show cartoons, threaten cinemas showing the Lady of heaven, Islam from a Shia perspective. The attitude to Islam has not changed, it's incompatible, dangerous and needs to be opposed at every level. 

I didn't say that Islam had changed , I said that the UKs attitude towards Islam had changed .

Some Muslims protested outside UK Schools about their kids being taught LTBG rights in primary school .

Muslims didn't want their ten years olds being taught about homosexuality 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, proton said:

20k muslim jihadis are still under surveillance by the the security services

Yes, 20 years ago they were all freely preaching and attending extremists Mosques and voicing their extremist views .

These days they are all being watched and monitored and arrested and jailed if they break the law .

Watch the video and try to imagine this is the same nation that once had the greatest empire the world has ever seen.

Mostly handed back to inept criminal governments. 

And now -run by an inept criminal Government itself.

How skin-crawlingly shameful for the current Prime Muppet to be greeted by her Monarch with the words "Dear oh dear!"

1 minute ago, proton said:

stay away from Islam!

indeed. I fled the Islamic Republic of Bankstown* for the comfortingly xenophobic arms of Buddhist Thailand. 

ps. I knew nothing about Islam until I spent some time in Indonesia, mostly Jakarta. I had no preconceived notions but found out the hard way that there's nothing benign about it. and Indo's not even the real deal so I shudder to think what's is like in the homeland of that repugnant ideology.

* a city in South-West Sydney that is being overrun by Lebanese Muslims.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

How skin-crawlingly shameful for the current Prime Muppet to be greeted by her Monarch with the words "Dear oh dear!"

TBF , its unknown what exactly he meant .

They had only met very recently and as they were formally being introduced again , he may have meant humorously "Not you again"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

indeed. I fled the Islamic Republic of Bankstown* for the comfortingly xenophobic arms of Buddhist Thailand. 

* a city in South-West Sydney that is being overrun by Lebanese Muslims.

Bankstown has 12 % Lebanese population 

18 % Vietnamese and a similar amount of Chinese 

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Bankstown has 12 % Lebanese population 

18 % Vietnamese and a similar amount of Chinese 

in my part of Bankstown it is much higher than 12%. I lived there from 1976 to 2021 so it's not like I'm just making sh!t up. but hey, believe what you want to believe.

the day I left was the happiest day of my life. 

Edited by Lemsta69

59 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

OK, where ?

Name the location 

Leicester, Luton, Bradford etc, it's the culture, Mo married a 6 year old and raped slaves and his flock see  him as the perfect man, how sick can you get! Anyway, morlam at Prapradeng, off out now.

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Like those White British guys who rent their UK property out and live in Thailand on the proceeds , and their tenants receive UK housing benefit ?

Do you oppose that situation ?

The statement was that benefits paid to claimants go back in to the local economy. That's not always the case. 

Lived in Luton 40 yrs ago ,it was a nice working class town,just before covid i was there again visiting friends,it had been overtaken ,most of one area was muslim a mosque had been built and a whole street flattened to make a car park for it where we had once lived now didnt seem to have one non muslim there ,crime and drug gangs are rampant

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DezLez said:

The benefit money paid out also goes straight back into the local economy pub!

Benefit payments are about 7 Pound a day to live on (excluding benefits that goes straight to landlords , tax etc)

7 Pound a day in which utilities need to be paid and your left with a few quid for food .

You could spend all your received benefit money on one pint in a pub

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Lived in Luton 40 yrs ago ,it was a nice working class town,just before covid i was there again visiting friends,it had been overtaken ,most of one area was muslim a mosque had been built and a whole street flattened to make a car park for it where we had once lived now didnt seem to have one non muslim there ,crime and drug gangs are rampant

Our survey says :

Luton

55% White , 30 % Asian

Christian 48 % , Muslims 23 %

1 hour ago, nigelforbes said:

It was humorous and intended to be so.

That's almost certainly true re Charles' comment to Truss. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Mr. Raja's evidence to the parliamentary select committee.

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Benefit payments are about 7 Pound a day to live on (excluding benefits that goes straight to landlords , tax etc)

7 Pound a day in which utilities need to be paid and your left with a few quid for food .

You could spend all your received benefit money on one pint in a pub

Universal credit and council tax rebates will give you over 38pounds a day!

benefits.jpg.4eeb831bb6588457549dbc9dbd4f3fef.jpg

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

TBF , its unknown what exactly he meant .

They had only met very recently and as they were formally being introduced again , he may have meant humorously "Not you again"

It’s very much more likely that the King was aware that Truss was was deliberately seeking a ‘photo opportunity’.

Who thought it a good idea to broadcast video of her meeting the King and why?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s very much more likely that the King was aware that Truss was was deliberately seeking a ‘photo opportunity’.

Who thought it a good idea to broadcast video of her meeting the King and why?

The video was released by the Palace .

Most likely that Charlie was a bit tired of the formalities and being told that it was "great pleasure to meet him" again