Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' at San Francisco home, suspect in custody

Scott

2 hours ago, vandeventer said:

If it was anyone else that lived in America it wouldn't even be on the news. If it was a robbery he sure made a hell of a lot of noise. Who was the third person in the house? I hope the truth comes out in the end..

But whose truth do you believe in?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vandeventer said:

There's only one truth. There is a lot more to this story than what's being told. So who was the third person the police know ?

There is always more than one truth as you can see every day if you just compare Fox news with MSN.

As for asking here, who was the third person, do you really think that the posters here know more than the people at the scene?

If you really NEED to know, then why don't you speak to the police in the USA and ask them? I am sure that they will give you all the information that you need.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Suspect was trying to tie Paul Pelosi up 'until Nancy got home'

"NBC News has spoken with a family member traveling with Nancy Pelosi who says the man who attacked the House speaker's husband Paul was trying to tie him up in their residence, allegedly "until Nancy got home."

https://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/suspect-was-trying-to-tie-paul-pelosi-up-until-nancy-got-home-151815749552

CNN: Man who allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi had bag with zip ties, source says

The man who is alleged to have attacked Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in the couple’s San Francisco home had with him a bag that contained multiple zip ties, among other things, according to a source who has been briefed on the incident.

DePape also tried to tie up Paul Pelosi, two sources told CNN on Friday.

The cries of “Where is Nancy” had echoes of the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol."

(more)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cnn-exclusive-man-who-allegedly-attacked-paul-pelosi-had-bag-with-zip-ties-source-says/ar-AA13xR9I

'Heartbroken and traumatized': Nancy Pelosi shares first comments since attack on her husband Paul Pelosi

WASHINGTON – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Saturday night shared her first public comments since "a violent man" broke into her San Francisco home and "brutally attacked" her 82-year-old husband Paul Pelosi

In a letter to colleagues, she confirmed the attacker demanded to confront her during the attack. Pelosi was not in San Francisco at the time of incident. 

"Yesterday morning, a violent man broke into our family home, demanded to confront me and brutally attacked my husband Paul," the speaker said in the letter. "Our children, our grandchildren and I are heartbroken and traumatized by the life-threatening attack on our Pop." 

(more)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/heartbroken-and-traumatized-nancy-pelosi-shares-first-comments-since-attack-on-her-husband-paul-pelosi/ar-AA13wYrt

1685980326_USAToday.jpg.68a565545f9fcb0e9e39cc517cdb01e7.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Weird how so much glass was on the outside even though he allegedly broke IN. Normally glass goes into the house on such occasions.

image.png.a129361d671198ec42dc008471104185.png

Not sure how he'd fit through that hole either. Certainly not without ripping himself to shreds on broken glass.

Also, weird is the total lack of security for such a high profile figure.

Anyway, with the FBI working on this I'm sure all the details will come out 100% truthfully.

Whatever really happened, hopefully Pelosi makes a full recovery. 

Seeing as you don't trust the FBI, its not them who is investigating this.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, seajae said:

fortunately at least on one side there aren't a whole lot of loons alleging Republicans arranged some kind of conspiracy when they were attacked.

.  And, Obama did reach out and express his sympathy for the assault on Republican in the shooting incident. I don't think he deserves any special commendation for this. It's just what any halfway decent person prominent in the political world would do..

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Unlike how Pelosi's daughter reacted to Rand Paul being beaten to a pulp by a neighbor, which she praised. "Rand Paul's neighbor was right."

"No one deserves to be assaulted," the Republican lawmaker wrote on Twitter Friday morning. "Unlike Nancy Pelosi's daughter who celebrated my assault, I condemn this attack and wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery."

His comments were in response to a March 2020 tweet that said Twitter removed comments made by Nancy Pelosi's daughter, who appeared to endorse a 2017 assault on Paul, in which he was attacked by his next-door neighbor and sustained broken ribs and bruises to his lungs. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/rand-paul-calls-out-nancy-pelosi-daughter-wishes-husband-well-2022-10

Do you agree that praising violent attacks on your political opponents is far worse than free thinking and coming to conclusions different to what the democrat supporting MSM does? One hopes Pelosi's kids have learned that violence is wrong, now that they are the victims of it.

Can you share with me what political office Nancy Pelosi's daughter holds? I promise that I will never vote for her. And the same goes for Paul Pelosi. Those 2 should be run out of office.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Or maybe he watched the Superbowl. Jim Lamon, the Republican candidate for Senate who came in second in the primary with 28% of the vote, actually had a Superbowl ad which showed him shooting Biden, Pelosi, and Senator Mark Kelly lookalikes. Especially vile in Kelly's case since his wife was actually shot in the head by a mass murderer.

https://sports.yahoo.com/gop-sen-candidate-shoots-biden-095807465.html

28% of Arizona Republicans voting in the primary actually chose  this guy! 

Definitely. Maybe he has been watching and listening to them all.

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

There have been some suggestions for the motive for the attack , but conspiracy theories aren't .................I have run out of words  

There must be countless CCTV cameras inside the Pelosi's home, not to mention the body cam footage from police, local residents homes CCTV etc.

Lots of rumours circling at the moment, hopefully the CCTV cameras and police body cams weren't all malfunctioning like they do when anyone with money/power in Thailand gets into trouble. But given recent events in the US, I have to say it wouldn't surprise me if they were all magically 'broken' for the duration of the 'attack'.

Edited by onthedarkside
off topic comments removed
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Weird how so much glass was on the outside even though he allegedly broke IN. Normally glass goes into the house on such occasions.

image.png.a129361d671198ec42dc008471104185.png

Not sure how he'd fit through that hole either. Certainly not without ripping himself to shreds on broken glass.

Also, weird is the total lack of security for such a high profile figure.

Anyway, with the FBI working on this I'm sure all the details will come out 100% truthfully. 

Whatever really happened, hopefully Pelosi makes a full recovery. 

Back to your conspiracies again.

Have you spotted the doors open outwards and if so do you think it possible glass would fall to the floor outside the building as the doors are opened?

• Like 1