Why Do Slim Asian Women Always Seem So Fetching While Washing Dishes in Your Kitchen Sink?

GammaGlobulin

Having alluded to Tom Cruise in a previous comment, clarification is necessary:

This topic is mostly about Bogdanovich's wonderful farce, NOISES OFF, as well as his other great films.  Right?

Tom Cruise, on the other hand, is mostly a total farce, at least it seems this way from his films.

Here is what I mean:

aa.  Please note this image of Nicollette Sheridan in her beautiful white panties, in the movie Noises Off.  She is fetching.

image.jpeg.1e07247c4dcad26468ab933b4e26ce96.jpeg

bb.  Now, please compare Tom Cruise in his white panties.  He is not so fetching. He is a farce. And, Risky Business was twice as humiliating for Cruise as Noises Off was titillating and uplifting for most people.

image.jpeg.2285b9fe3c61998130084b28d539fa0c.jpeg

cc.  Furthermore, who would you rather have washing dishes in your kitchen sink?

The answer is obvious.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Fair enough, and well said, but...

Did you ever get the feeling that maybe SHE is also watching you, from behind, while you do the dishes, and getting frisky?

Didn't wish to state the obvious. And I shouldn't have to say that I take my ED meds before I go to the sink.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, swissie said:

GG is certainly a welcome guest here, by opening new threads. (Few others do). Surely a scholar before he entered the shores of Thailand. These days he comments on "Internet-Inputs", also available in the deepest corners of Wyoming and Montana.

Taking up much of his time. Glued to the internet. Getting exited if a female washes his dishes as the only analoge exitemement remaining. Once GG detaches from his digitalised world, and steps outside of the house, experiancing an analog world, it wouzld certainly  improve the quality of his future contributions, without having to outline that the rotating rear of a Thai Female while washing dishes is basically the only thing that keeps him in an analog world.

Surely, an analog trip to the Isaan  would bring him back to reality. Improving his future contributions here greatly. Gaining or restoring credibility. With or without the charms of a analog Thai Lady washing his dishes.

During my years in Thailand, I have read much about Isaan. 

Yet, little of the quality of the kitchen sinks of Isaan have I read. 

Isaan is a place I wish to visit. 

I can feel Isaan beckoning me now, in my increasingly advanced age. 

I feel some sort of rejuvenation coming on, just in the mulling of the romanticized name, Isaan. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Fair enough, and well said, but...

Did you ever get the feeling that maybe SHE is also watching you, from behind, while you do the dishes, and getting frisky?

Have you ever experienced she want you to look? And teasing you on purpose.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

your threads remind me of the roadrunner in looney tunes.

your threads are over the top and silly. like the coyote's traps. 

I will take this as a compliment. 

Or, a condiment, like rhubarb, or pickles. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

During my years in Thailand, I have read much about Isaan. 

Yet, little of the quality of the kitchen sinks of Isaan have I read. 

Isaan is a place I wish to visit. 

I can feel Isaan beckoning me now, in my increasingly advanced age. 

I feel some sort of rejuvenation coming on, just in the mulling of the romanticized name, Isaan. 

Great acting by Michael Caine, unfortunately I’m not into farces. The Carry On franchise failed to amuse me totally.

I haven’t watched ‘Noises Off’, however if it’s Michael Caine, humour and pretty women you seek then spend 1hour 40 minutes feasting on ‘Blame it on Rio’

You may imagine 18 year old Michelle Johnson and 20 year old Demi Moore at the kitchen sink washing the dishes. Forget Isaan and enjoy the views of the January River.

I’m torn between being rejuvenated by a Thai lady or Demi Moore.

13 minutes ago, DaLa said:

Great acting by Michael Caine, unfortunately I’m not into farces. The Carry On franchise failed to amuse me totally.

I haven’t watched ‘Noises Off’, however if it’s Michael Caine, humour and pretty women you seek then spend 1hour 40 minutes feasting on ‘Blame it on Rio’

You may imagine 18 year old Michelle Johnson and 20 year old Demi Moore at the kitchen sink washing the dishes. Forget Isaan and enjoy the views of the January River.

Demi More pottery scene doesnt affect me now, but back then 

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, DaLa said:

I assume you mean Demi Moore in her military uniform. 

That film was over-rated. 

I'm not into GI Janes. 

Too many Toms around here, as it is... 

Edited by GammaGlobulin

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes, I love watching it a short cute girl taking care of her duties.

In the west, the women are mostly fat and almost 6 feet tall now.  They throw them in a dishwasher and turn on the knob.  Bunch of laziness.

If they turn on your knob, then why are you complaining? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Very good, that deserves a smiley emoticon, but they have disappeared, sadly?

Double (triple) entendre is still not disallowed, apparently, yet. 

Edited by GammaGlobulin