Six in 10 Americans don't want Trump to be president again: 2024 poll

onthedarkside

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You need to provide proof that the Russians are blackmailing Trump.

This from the start of World News.

Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

Your loving some Trump there aren't you 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, heybruce said:

Reality check:

I asked you "Could you identify some of these irregularities that seemed to favor Biden?" after you posted that the 2020 election irregularities seemed to favor Biden. 

By replying with "been there, done that." you seem to be acknowledging that you have no credible examples.

No, I am merely acknowledging that putting a lot of time and effort into gathering up the information would be a waste of time.

The biggest would be that (I think) mail-in ballots overwhelming favored President Biden, which is not a surprise, but that the rejection rate plummeted. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

This is a "BULL <deleted> POLL:" Donald Trump's odds of winning the 2024 presidential election have not been hurt by his indictment, but rather the chances of him making it back into the White House have improved, bookmakers have said.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, heybruce said:

The Democratic Party, the party that took Covid seriously, encouraged its voters to vote by mail and be careful when filling out the ballots.  The Republican Party, led by Trump, told voters to go to the polls on election day.  The results were predictable and predicted.  How is that evidence of election fraud?

Did I say anything about fraud? 

• Sad 1

On 4/2/2023 at 3:37 AM, heybruce said:

Reality check:

I asked you "Could you identify some of these irregularities that seemed to favor Biden?" after you posted that the 2020 election irregularities seemed to favor Biden. 

By replying with "been there, done that." you seem to be acknowledging that you have no credible examples.

On 4/3/2023 at 3:12 AM, Yellowtail said:

No, I am merely acknowledging that putting a lot of time and effort into gathering up the information would be a waste of time.

The biggest would be that (I think) mail-in ballots overwhelming favored President Biden, which is not a surprise, but that the rejection rate plummeted. 

52 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Did I say anything about fraud? 

It seems you have a short memory, or are you conceding that the election "irregularities" were not evidence of fraud.  I provided the relevant posts and replies to jog your memory.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, heybruce said:

It seems you have a short memory, or are you conceding that the election "irregularities" were not evidence of fraud.  I provided the relevant posts and replies to jog your memory.

I am conceding nothing. I do not now, nor have I ever claimed that election "irregularities" were the same as election fraud. 

Anything else? 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I am conceding nothing. I do not now, nor have I ever claimed that election "irregularities" were the same as election fraud. 

Anything else? 

Ok how's this:

The Democratic Party, the party that took Covid seriously, encouraged its voters to vote by mail and be careful when filling out the ballots.  The Republican Party, led by Trump, told voters to go to the polls on election day.  The results were predictable and predicted.  How is that evidence of election fraud irregularities?

Any comments?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He was just charged with 34 FELONIES and this set of crimes is much less serious than what is coming later in Georgia and federally. 

If I recall OJ was charged with two murders. How did that work out?

Biden needs to go, he has not done a single thing positive for the USA except to go to bed at night.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

In irregularity you forgot to mention the word "electoral", not arguably germane to the topic. Here is a reference to electoral irregularity, the very foirst entry which comes up in a search for electoral irregularity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fraud

Fraud Detection, Electoral

To enlarge the scope and efficiency of election observation missions, the emerging field of election forensics evaluates, exclusively on a data-driven basis, to which extent a specific type of electoral irregularity might have affected the results of an election

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327018767_Fraud_Detection_Electoral

Are you claiming that electoral irregularities are the same thing as electoral fraud? 

Again, they are not. 

Edited by Yellowtail