Swiss Expat Charged with Bodily and Mind Harm in Phuket Kicking Incident

webfact

"Mind harm"????

Can't find anything on Google about "mind harm" - "self harm" - yes!

Is that a Thai way of saying "psychological damage"? 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

No doubt just a translation that 99.9% of farangy's understand...........🥴

So "mind harm" is something that 99.9% of "farangy's" understand - I must be the 0.1% that doesn't! 🙂 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sambum said:

So "mind harm" is something that 99.9% of "farangy's" understand - I must be the 0.1% that doesn't! 🙂 

Indeed...................😉..............🤭

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

He stated that his privacy had been invaded earlier by several Chinese and that was the reason he was so angry. He just made things worse in my opinion, as his actions suggest that he thought he was kicking another pair of Chinese off his steps. With the Thai government's love fest for Chinese, this guy is just digging a deeper hole.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

Are you incapable of watching the video?

You don't know what happened before... It could be the drop and the bucket understand?? I can't imagine that for sitting on the stairs somebody is kicked, but we don't know what happened it week before days before or how many times there were problems already. But Thai people only tell the story as it suits them

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, michaellee said:

are you serious? What is wrong with you? It could have been you kicked by this moron. Stop your Thai bashing you dont like it here then LEAVE and I bet you couldnt find any better places to go thats why you here mongering  and has the same miserable attitude from the west. STFU!

I think you need to see a doctor..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, connda said:

f it was a Thai guy kicking a foreign doctor, it would be a wai, and apology, and a 500 THB fine.

I beg to differ. No 500 baht fine, & the Thai guy could phone in the apology so no wai either.

That based on the Rimping Ping river store incident of a couple years back. Thai drop kicked an 80 plus y.o. farang into parked motorcycles. The perp phoned in an apology, & offered to cover medical expenses. Thai police gave the farang victim thirty days to press charges, as they did not.

Now, he was not a Doctor to my knowledge, but...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spock said:

That's a lot of money to spend on rent - about $AU43,000 a month, over $10000 a week. You're right. An genuine elephant sanctuary is going to give you those returns.

Who said that his income or assets come from the sanctuary?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ryandb said:

or it's money laundering somewhere along the lines, large cash-based business taking around 3k a visit means a lot of notes could be cleaned. 

...or, more likely, he's simply a wealthy Swiss, not a money-launderer.

• Agree 1