The Surge of Islamist Violence: Why the West Remains Silent

squirm. yeah, i squirm around. lol

well, we see all sorts of criminal behavior by westerners in thailand. is that an argument to keep them all out? 

the biggest problem with too many immigrants is that the local culture gets diluted. that I agree is an issue. 

Edited by save the frogs
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, koolkarl said:

Read a book called America Alone. The demographics of the west and even Russia, are doomed and the muslims know this.  Western politicians are weak and naive and grossly overpaid, not to mention, not too bright either.  Unless the west cracks down seriously on this problem, they are doomed down the road.  Japan has the right idea, never let them in. 

The people who run the show and their social engineers are certainly far from being 'not too bright'. They want to set up a hard caste system in Europe and it looks like parts of East Asia will be next. It also helps with lowering the number of higher IQ people (potential threats).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Regarding this incident, I need more info.

I looked up the guy's youtube channel, but it's not in English.

He's probably advocating deporting all muslims.

Similarly on here, when the govt has some anti-western immigration policy or rhetoric, people are fuming. Why? Because you want to stay here. 

My parents were immigrants. So am I supposed to take an anti-immigrant stance? 

Japan has an anti-immigrant stance. There is some wisdom to it. Human beings are inherently racist and it's not easy for different cultures to mix. And the culture does get diluted when there are too many immigrants.

But in some countries, the ship has sailed. There's no turning back. And where is it all heading? In 200 or 600 years, you won't be able to tell the difference between a white person and an arab and an asian because they will merge into one giant mixed race. At least racism will be solved. And who are you gonna go to war with if everyone is a mix of 6 different ethnicities? 

This is what we will all look like in the future.

National Geographic determined what Americans will look like ...

I am guessing you are from the US as you differentiate between 'Arab' and 'Asian', you guys struggle with reality. It's not entirely your fault, I looked into the media in the US and the screen flicker rate and aggressive advertising they do. Mind frying stuff.. But anyway, at least your parents didn't move you to Thailand, you wouldn't even be a Thai citizen as one of your parents are not Thai 🙂 and you would never be considered Thai if your phenotype doesn't blend in. Of course you will ignore that though and again the Westerners moving to Thailand are not comparable to the immigration situation in Western Europe and even with your MKUltra'd brain you even know the comparison is one of zero integrity. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, loong said:

Islam migration is an invasion.
The western governments should immediately stop it!

It is already far too late, people should have started doing this 30 years ago....you might wonder why I myself have been in Thailand for more than 25 years.

Then I was doing business with Turks myself, irritating people to do business with there, and then came the Moroccans, that was much worse, they were intimidating you with a gun in their pocket.

Edited by Peterphuket
  • Haha 1