Pattaya to become Southeast Asia’s premier destination

snoop1130

16 hours ago, Mason45 said:

Before they have these ambitious brain farts they need to get the current problems fixed. I first hit Pattaya 25 years ago, it was a really fun place then but now it's the hub of money grabbing with little or no service.

was awesome 25 years ago then again i was 25 years younger, glad im not living there anymore place is a mess

• Agree 2

48 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Sadly, some of the young girls have to work in the sex industry because they have a child and the fathers run away and do not support their child. 

Unlike Australia, your wages are garnished if you run away. 

These poor girls have no choice. 

Some people here need to be honest with themselves. 

While true, you have to take some responsibility for who you allow to dip their dick and impregnate you in the first place, both mother and father are responsible.

They have a choice but this is the most lucrative/"easy" option (it's not due to the long-term consequences but they don't think of that like the OF girls of the West)

Some people in these situations need to be honest with themselves....

Not the first time anyone has said they want Pattaya to be a family destination. Will it survive without prostitution? The last time I looked there was very little too see. Reports of black water, katoeys beating up foreigners regularly.

I think it will be a difficult job.

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, Mason45 said:

Before they have these ambitious brain farts they need to get the current problems fixed. I first hit Pattaya 25 years ago, it was a really fun place then but now it's the hub of money grabbing with little or no service.

I "first hit" Pattaya 46 years ago, probably for different reasons than yours, so what you came for 25 years ago probably isn't what anyone's coming for today.

Next please.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

it's only been getting worse.

Not better.

Anyway, nowhere in SE Asia can compare to this SE Asian destination....

image.png.0722b3cba1dc1be935edff545558d0bf.png

image.png.102237460c4c6d19f57b2a41e514f043.png

Edited by GammaGlobulin

LOL. This type of story comes up about three times a year. I always laugh. Premier destination. Family Friendly. Not a sex haven. Etc, etc, etc. 

Pattaya is what it is and it will always be what it is.

As Popeye said: 

28781715a5af63d9fd4506bbb59641af.jpg

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, mikebell said:

Roads have become almost unusable for the last FIVE years!

Not forgetting the dangerous pavements/footpaths , especially if you had a couple of beers . Often you have to walk in single file because of the street vendors using the pavements . Beach road really lends itself to a promenade . The poor state of Pattayas pavements  show how important tourists are . Do people actually go swimming in that sewage polluted sea ? I wonder if the sea in Pattaya is ever tested for pollution levels and swimmers safety ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, proton said:

They were saying this 30 years ago when I unfortunately went there, it is still Southeast Asia's premier SEX TOURIST destination, just be honest about it.

Important to mention that a high percentage of the sex tourists get scammed in Pattaya. It's definitely a tourist trap, there's no culture only greed. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, superal said:

Not forgetting the dangerous pavements/footpaths , especially if you had a couple of beers

That could be anywhere in Thailand.

Perhaps don't get so plastered you can't walk.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Promises like these do not happen overnight.

What happens overnight in Pattaya is trouble, positively "bustling" with it!

Sad, but true!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

I "first hit" Pattaya 46 years ago, probably for different reasons than yours, so what you came for 25 years ago probably isn't what anyone's coming for today.

Next please.

Yes, 25 years ago they didn't have premier 18 hole golf courses,top rated 5 star hotels, excellent shopping and dining to rival ant city in Asia.

Don't forget the vibrant nightlife!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1