Naked Man Creates Chaos in Pattaya, Disrupting Tourists

webfact

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

605262_new-768x432.jpg

Pattaya — A naked homeless man was arrested in the early hours today after disturbing the public in Central Pattaya.

At 3:06 AM this morning, June 30th, Pattaya police were notified by concerned citizens about a nude man acting erratically while walking along Pattaya Central Road in the Nongprue sub-district, Banglamung district, Chonburi province.

Following the report, police coordinated with Pattaya City Special Services officers and rushed to the scene. They found a man, believed to be Thai and in his 30s or 40s, walking naked in front of a motorcycle shop near a traffic light intersection. The man’s nudity caused significant disruption among passing tourists.

By Aim Tanakorn

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-07-01

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

:cheesy:

• Sad 1

I witnessed something so bizarre that many years later I still doubt what I saw. I was walking along London's Oxford Street, and coming the opposite way was a totally naked man carrying what looked like a large advertising board by his side. And no-one was taking the slightest notice. It was like a tv skit to get peoples reaction, but I saw no cameras and no reaction. I'm still baffled by it.

A 'friend' has seen staged videos taken in Germany of a totally naked woman walking in a shopping street, with the same non-reaction. Maybe this chap just wanted to be a video star.

11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well, it is illegal for a kick off, and there are many people who have no desire to see naked men in the street,

yet a stroll along pattaya walking street is a trowel of barley clad chubby isaan girls pulling on your arm to buy them a oj juice

• Haha 1

On 7/1/2024 at 7:48 AM, JoePai said:

caused significant disruption among passing tourists 

At 03.00 ???

Yes.

For those who have recently arrived from Europe their body would like it's a late evening stroll before bed. From America, an afternoon walk, until their body clock adjusts.