Sex after 40 for Thai ladies

marko kok prong

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 1:04 PM, David Walden said:

Goodness me "spidermilke007" you could be talking about me.  I think when I come and go to Thailand I like to be nice to the Thai ladies, not so much with money all though that helps (a bit).  At the age of 76y/o I'm not much of a threat in the sex dept but I can claim " now then fair to meddling performances" ?  I'm not much of a catch in the looks department, my karaoke skills have greatly improved.  At my age I am still married, we find that we don't want go through the complicated process of divorce etc. We live a separated life under the one roof in Australia but much of my time I spend in Thailand and some back in Aus. 2 month home 4 back in Thailand.  This cost me about Aus$20 per week on my cost of living.  The money I save by returning to Aus for modest medical expenses, see a Doctor, get new scripts for some medicine and the return to Thailand and  my pension being restored to its full amount, (pension supplement) more then takes care of the cost of air tickets home to W,A.  Centrelink is aware of my situation and it is all above board.  My estranged wife doesn't want go on travelling if it's not 5 star. etc etc and has her own life and friends. I can live "on the smell of an oily rag" in Thailand if I need to but don't, she can't.  It is enough to say "absents from Thailand does make the heart grow fonder and I do try."  I live in a very lovely beach side town in Australia it is quite boring for older men.  In my town you can eat you dinner off the footpath it's so clean.  As you may know Thailand is different,  yes a little drinking and womanising in moderation can be a very good for I'm told hmmm.  My Doctor thinks it all may extend my life a bit longer????   5555

PS...I'm speaking from my own point of view, my estranged wife may have a different view...don't ask.  5555

You could be my twin.

I'm doing almost exactly the same. 

Basically some medications I need are not available in Thailand. 

UK it's free.

Australia its $5.30.

Centrelink is great with it.

UK too.

It does take some burden off them.

Many services we dont use. 

I'm dual citizenship so it's the airfare and finding a bed ...

Agree the sex isn't everything. 

It's nice with the one partner. 

But, I'm happy to sleep and wake up late, plus we travel around cash permitting..

I actually gave my Australian wife the big D..

It simplifies things.

Plus we both get single pension. 

Which helps her in Australia. 

UK it doesn't impact..

Centrelink granted me portability. 

So I get base rate pension. 

No supplements. 

I do ok..

Good luck to you..

May you live long.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2014 at 1:11 AM, redandyellow said:

My wife has a nice Thai friend, 42 years old - and a VIRGIN - she has a good job, owns her own condo in Phuket - and is reasonably attractive.. she wants to meet a farang ( god knows why, LOL)

I tried to get a 58 year old friend in Canada interested in her, he saw her picture and said "I like women with bigger breasts.."

Other than that he's a pretty smart guy..

signed,

the mouth full rule

"I like women with bigger breasts"  i thought breasts get bigger after you suck them often.

Are men over 60 losing it sexually ? I'm asking because I'm still in my 50s and fit as a fiddle. I never asked my dad these important questions before he passed away. I've been told men over 70 have kids so I guess there's still hope.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:22 AM, Hummin said:

Anyone have gf or wife above 40 years here? 

I've got a wife and a girlfriend.  According to recent (reliable studies) a man will live longer if he has a nice lady in his life.  Perhaps with a girlfriend and a wife I'll live twice as long.  Unfortunately however nagging wives appear to shorten men's lives???  I'm not sure if I'm gunna be dead sooner or later.  It's all up to the ladies?

6 minutes ago, David Walden said:

I've got a wife and a girlfriend.  According to recent (reliable studies) a man will live longer if he has a nice lady in his life.  Perhaps with a girlfriend and a wife I'll live twice as long.  Unfortunately however nagging wives appear to shorten men's lives???  I'm not sure if I'm gunna be dead sooner or later.  It's all up to the ladies?

You missed the part above 40?

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

If David is not your first Name or Walden is your second, you should be fine ????

I think I'm the only person on ThaiVisa who uses their real name.  Some times the post I make are modified to make the story more entertaining.   But never a truer words spoken,

Edited by David Walden

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2014 at 9:33 PM, Sirpia said:

I'm 34, my main (Thai) mistress is 37.

She goes likes the clappers.

Hope I don't have to upgrade one of the younger ones to senior duty in 3 years time.

i dont live with a women but my girl also goes like the clappers if i was living with her i would hope she would slow down or she would have to go.

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I think one of mine gave me the clappers.

Younger women are more likely to be disease-free.

really ? and why would that be, i would of thought young women would properly have a chance of having STDs more than older women as the younger one see a lot more action. no too many men want to bang the old ones. 555

2 minutes ago, catman20 said:

really ? and why would that be, i would of thought young women would properly have a chance of having STDs

Some STDs are incurable, the older a woman is, the more likely she is to have caught an incurable disease (simple logic).

Anything beginning with 'H', Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV ...........

I've never been worried about any disease that can be fixed with a $2 packet of antibiotics.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Some STDs are incurable, the older a woman is, the more likely she is to have caught an incurable disease (simple logic).

Anything beginning with 'H', Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV ...........

I've never been worried about any disease that can be fixed with a $2 packet of antibiotics.

you may have a point im not a doctor, but think its pretty much luck of the draw.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 5:40 PM, KhunFred said:

The ladies past forty I am acquainted with are certainly not in favor of giving up sex. This may have  been the case fifty years ago, but times have changed.

If they may have been in favour of giving up sex fifty years ago then they are probably well past 40, regardless of what they tell you.

• Haha 1