Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

27 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

I don't think this used to be a problem either

It didn't , for me it started on my last year yearly ext. after that I have been unable to do a90 online report on the Web page or the app. because the app. shows me on overstay.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NE1 said:

The app. installed is not the problem , it is the non connection between the Immigration data they punch in when we do our yearly ext. and the app. database. 

If that were connected , then it wouldn't show as overstay.

I will not be convinced until somebody who has overstay on the app. is able to do a 90 day online report on the website.

My situation seems to differ from most,I did my extension in May, sometime early June the app displayed my new permission to stay and Overstay normal. Later in June I reported 90 day on line approved and new appointment by email.All good but now I am on Overstay dating back to my previous extension expiry date. Will be trying to submit on Friday (start of 15 day window) I will report my outcome

4 hours ago, KhaoNiaw said:

I don't think this used to be a problem either. Did officers use to update both systems when doing an extension and then get retrained to stop doing it? It seems like a problem that has only appeared in the last couple of years? 

Are the officers trained?

3 hours ago, norbra said:

My situation seems to differ from most,I did my extension in May, sometime early June the app displayed my new permission to stay and Overstay normal. Later in June I reported 90 day on line approved and new appointment by email.All good but now I am on Overstay dating back to my previous extension expiry date. Will be trying to submit on Friday (start of 15 day window) I will report my outcome

My situation is also probably slightly different.

My extension expired on 6th June 2021 and the same date as my next 90 day reporting day.

On 23rd May 2021 I submitted my 90 day report on-line and it was registered as "PENDING".

On 25th May 2021 I applied in person for a further 12 months extension of stay. This was granted and also a new 90 day notification date was pinned to my passport (new reporting date 22nd August 2021).

On 31st May 2021 I received notification that my on-line submission had been accepted giving a new reporting date of 28th August 2021).

Last week I attempted to report online but this was denied.

I can only surmise that on 31st May 2021, the online 90 day report was accepted as my previous 12 month extension had not, at that time, expired.

When I asked at the office, the IO had no idea what the problem was but suggested that as I only live "around the corner" it should be little problem for me to report in person and it's always good to see my face. I pointed out that he couldn't see my face as I had my mask on and he laughed.

On 8/25/2021 at 1:06 PM, norbra said:

This morning tried both App and website both failed to accept first page, usual error messages, report now in the mail

12 minutes ago, norbra said:

This morning tried both App and website both failed to accept first page, usual error messages, report now in the mail

Which message did you get on the app. It will show more than the contact your local office does.

It will inform you that you are outside the reporting window or on overstay. If you get the contact you local office on the app it means your record was not found which could be an error on page one.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Which message did you get on the app. It will show more than the contact your local office does.

It will inform you that you are outside the reporting window or on overstay. If you get the contact you local office on the app it means your record was not found which could be an error on page one.

Screenshot_20210827_104017_th.go.immigration.immeService.jpg

2 minutes ago, BKKrunaway said:

Hi all,

I believe I just managed to do my 90 day reporting online (for the first time ever)!!!

Can anyone confirm from the screenshot below that the process was completed successfully?

Many thanks.

Jason Proctor - 90 Day Reporting 2.png

I think you're good but to be sure, you should print off the report marked 'APPROVED' in the top right, and also priint off your next appointment date slip.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saltire said:

I think you're good but to be sure, you should print off the report marked 'APPROVED' in the top right, and also priint off your next appointment date slip.

Thanks, just seen now that it's been approved.

Printing both of those.

Appreciate it.

• Like 2

So because of this "overstay" error in their system I'll be heading to ChaengWattana's 'IMPACT 90 days' branch in the middle of nowhere. 

But I've just been told it limits numbers to 300 per day. I normally head in during the afternoon when things are usually much more quiet. Obviously that becomes risky if the queue is from the morning. Can anyone positively confirm this? That number does not seem enough (a mere 1,500 a week for the entire of Bangkok...).

Thanks. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is for counter K for extension of stay at MTT not for 90 day reporting and etc.

See the announcement here. https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/announcementcounter-k/

Have you considered doing your reports by mail?

I have never done the postal option despite doing this 10 + years. The paperwork and posting look too challenging now. I have no easy access to a photocopier or a printer. Even if I could get to a photocopier I'd then have to get to an open post office. The whole thing repels me.

Over the years, they've had 90 days right on the MRT line and there was even one year where they had an immigration bureau on Khao San. I've always--like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park-- "found a way". 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

I have never done the postal option despite doing this 10 + years. The paperwork and posting look too challenging now. I have no easy access to a photocopier or a printer. Even if I could get to a photocopier I'd then have to get to an open post office. The whole thing repels me.

Over the years, they've had 90 days right on the MRT line and there was even one year where they had an immigration bureau on Khao San. I've always--like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park-- "found a way". 

My present office will not do postal, last time I did it was sent to CW 2012 via SMS. Never came back, had to go to the police station and report a lost document then got the blame at CW for not telling them earlier, never bothered with it after that, I could prove CW received it but seemingly my fault I never got the return!

Edited by clivebaxter
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I successfully did my 90 day report online yesterday via the website. Approval was instant. Saved me 170 Km round trip to Buriram. Happy not to leave the house as as there were 389 new covid-19 cases reported in Buriram yesterday, according to the news. 

I been using it for years and tell you it on and off... 60% works .....   its just ridicoulous...

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

My present office will not do postal.....

Mine doesn't either (Surin) or didn't a couple of years ago. Maybe they do now but they have just opened a sub branch about 5 minutes drive from me so there's no point. The post office is about 20 minutes drive. ????

2 hours ago, Advocate said:

90-day online reporting is still defective on 31 August 2021 and 1 September 2021.

The management of the 90-day online reporting service are an embarrassment to Thailand.

It is not rocket science. It is relatively simple database programming.

Not so.

I got my annual extension of stay based on marriage approved in June.

My latest date for 90 day reporting was given as September 15th.

This morning I completed the online forms for notification of 90 day reporting and received approval back in less than 10 minutes.

(i also received an email to tell me it had been approved).

Next report date is 29th November

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2021 at 11:09 AM, ubonjoe said:

That is a new common problem. It means you local office did not update your your online report records when you did youf extension of stay.

I get that on the app, is it incompetence, laziness or by design just to make life difficult ?

• Like 1