Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

3 hours ago, Olmate said:

I think its telling u to stick with ure agent????

I've only ever used an agent once to satisfy immigration as to my credentials for staying in Thailand. It was in 1999 through a company named ThaiVisa on Sukhomvit Soil 21 in Bangkok. No complaints but since then I have found it to be cheaper to do it myself.

7 minutes ago, Calvin1976 said:

Applied 1st online 90 days report last Thursday and approved on Friday.

Last report done at MTT in August.

Something not perfect...

Put few days earlier on "stay permitted date" compared with imm. stamped date when applied.

Contrary to a renewal of a 1-year extension of stay application, with the new extension provided from date of permission to stay expiry (so that every year your permission to stay date stay same, unless you switch the reason for application), the 90-days provided when doing your 90-day report will start from date of notification/approval.

Since you can do it 14 days early till actual due date, it will actually become a 75-day report when you consistently do it on day-1 from the 2-week application window.

As doing the 90-day report on-line isn't a big deal (took me 3 minutes when I did it last time, because your browser 'remembers' your previous entries and only needs first correct character to suggest you the input you made on previous report), 'losing those early application days' is no issue.  But it's of course a different matter when you do your 90-day reports in person and have to visit your local IO to do them if that local IO is far away from where you are living

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Contrary to a renewal of a 1-year extension of stay application, with the new extension provided from date of permission to stay expiry (so that every year your permission to stay date stay same, unless you switch the reason for application), the 90-days provided when doing your 90-day report will start from date of notification/approval.

My previous passport expired in 2010 and whereas my 2010 extension of stay commenced on the day following the expiry of my previous one, my 2020 extension commenced on the day following the expiry of my passport. The system has changed sometime in the last 10 years.

Despite being 13 days early I got my PENDING in one hour and the full confirm in 3 days (Mac with Safari). The one 3 months ago was through my agent and arrived 2 days before DDay. Prior to that, there was the 4 month amnesty, but whatver may have happened then, I seem to be running smoothly again now.

Eddy

5 hours ago, pauleddy said:

Despite being 13 days early I got my PENDING in one hour and the full confirm in 3 days (Mac with Safari). The one 3 months ago was through my agent and arrived 2 days before DDay. Prior to that, there was the 4 month amnesty, but whatver may have happened then, I seem to be running smoothly again now.

Eddy

I ignored the amnesty completely (but I needed to apply for my extension application) and just continued on-line reporting as usual.

And I still am.

Surin Immigration Office. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 6:24 PM, Mr Derek said:

And to someone else who advised to put in the minimum possible on a form - good luck with that strategy, which is a recipe for having the forms thrown back in your face.

I learned this the hard way. Following (very reasonable) advice on this forum, I filled out only the "required" boxes on the online 90-day report, and got a reply back within two hours telling me that my report was denied because I hadn't filled in all the boxes ????  I re-did it with all of the non-asterisked fields completed, and was approved right away.

• Sad 1

On 12/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, Jeffr2 said:

Just did it today and it worked great.  I entered Thailand in March, did my last 90 days in person, and this one online.  Firefox, windows 10.  No issues at all.

I got my first NON-O 1yr extension based on Thai spouse in September. They did the 90day report for me when I picked up my passport.
Can I do my first "real" (meaning I have to do it myself) 90day report online or do I have to go there? 

Asking because I remember reading something about the first report having to be in person.

Thanks.

When I click on the 90 days report immigration icon on my phone app I am getting a pop up saying service error and a done button to exit the app.  Second day now, it is giving me that service error msg, and my renewal is not due till January 23.  Before when I clicked on the icon during the middle of my validity, the tells me I good through etc and when my next reporting is and even gives me an option to re print. Now nothing. Don't want to uninstall because of the saved cookies. Do you suggest wait till January 13 and try. 

14 hours ago, Ravi98008 said:

When I click on the 90 days report immigration icon on my phone app

Android or iPhone? More details always help. Have you ever used the app successfully?

Have you updated the application?

If Android, Force Stop the app, re-start the phone, open the app and try.

If the same pop up, Force Stop, uninstall, reinstall then use the same credeentials, there are no relevant cookies on your phone.

The earliest you can report is 9 Jan, you're mucking about now because....??? Getting prepared?

56 minutes ago, ledi said:

Been trying to do my 90days for the last 4-5 days - via Safari, Chrome, Firefox browser(s)  and via iPhone app. Constant system errors on both. (it worked in the past...)

What sort of errors?

You can't get past the first page, and you get a message that you need to visit the immigration office (browser), or you're showing as an overstay on the app? 

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

What sort of errors?

You can't get past the first page, and you get a message that you need to visit the immigration office (browser), or you're showing as an overstay on the app? 

App: When login in : Service Error
Browsers: W popup enabled: For further information regarding the 90 days ....
W popup disabled: blank screen

Worked fine for the past year or so when I did it (browser) 

(No overstay message - and I didn't overstay anyway ???? )

I have been successfully reporting online ever since it was available, but this time I got the dreaded "Report to your local office" message.

Chiang Mai office, Chrome browser, report date 27/12

Seems I'm not the only one.

59 minutes ago, delboy said:

I have been successfully reporting online ever since it was available, but this time I got the dreaded "Report to your local office" message.

Chiang Mai office, Chrome browser, report date 27/12

Seems I'm not the only one.

Me too. Usually works fine but this time i'm getting the "contact the nearest office" message.

4 hours ago, ledi said:

Worked fine for the past year or so when I did it (browser) 

2 hours ago, delboy said:

1 hour ago, rixalex said:

Me too. Usually works fine but this time i'm getting the "contact the nearest office" message.

There have been reports of people not being able to do them online after getting a new extension of stay since their last report.

Is that the same for any of you?

12 hours ago, delboy said:

I got my extension of stay on the same day as I made my last 90 day report, so that may be the reason in my case.

Similar here, extension 3 weeks before 90 day report was due

18 hours ago, ledi said:

(No overstay message - and I didn't overstay anyway ???? )

For some, myself included, the mobile app seems to only be able to "see" our previous extension of stay, not out current one, and throws up a message saying you are ineligible and are on an overstay. (The web portal is probably checking the same out of date record, but throws up a different "see local office" message.)

Heck who on an overstay would try to file a 90-day report anyway?

Now we need to see if the first 90 day report after an extension of stay has to be in person (and not by mail) to get back in the good graces of the 90 OL Reporting Authority.

That window should be coming up soon for some.

Based on reports on FB groups (and here), not everyone is experiencing this inability to report after the most recent extension of stay. If those reports are accurate and to be believed.

Anyone with a contact at Immigration, many often mention here that they have such a contact, might elect to raise this issue with them? I did contact the mobile app developer to report the issue.

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

There have been reports of people not being able to do them online after getting a new extension of stay since their last report.

Is that the same for any of you?

Yes, just done a new extension of stay last month, so i guess that's it then. Thanks Joe.