Plenty of vaccine of any brand for everyone - even third dose, says Anutin

webfact

1 hour ago, Buffy Frobisher said:

I ran into my neighbour yesterday. Hadn't seen him for a while and he's sporting a great tan, and when I asked he said they'd been following the sun around the planet living at beach resorts for 3 months. His daughter is a TV actress and they're clearly in the hi-so category. When I asked how he was managing that, he told me that the Government had arranged UK AZ vaccines for his whole family and their friends 3 months ago, and apparently quarantine doesn't include them when they return! There's "them", and then there's the rest of us. TiT!!

sri panva resort on phuket, belonging to a famous crooked royalist supporter, was taking in golfers from around the world since 24.1, when the lot of 56 koreans arrived without quarantine

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I really don't understand the logic behind saying something that everyone who is listening knows is a complete lie.

Except himself, he knows it's true as the "informed" have told him.

Edited by foreverlomsak
Clarification

2 hours ago, Buffy Frobisher said:

I ran into my neighbour yesterday. Hadn't seen him for a while and he's sporting a great tan, and when I asked he said they'd been following the sun around the planet living at beach resorts for 3 months. His daughter is a TV actress and they're clearly in the hi-so category. When I asked how he was managing that, he told me that the Government had arranged UK AZ vaccines for his whole family and their friends 3 months ago, and apparently quarantine doesn't include them when they return! There's "them", and then there's the rest of us. TiT!!

Sums up the country. ! Elitist divided and TV third rate actors in soaps get vaccine 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Asked by Thai Rath if that meant AstraZeneca for all, the DMP said that Thailand has plenty of different brands of vaccine to choose from

Thailand has maybe plenty of different brands of vaccine

but certainly by far not enough of each of them, as it's confirmed by the Pattaya's mayor:

''According to the Mayor, the start of the campaign had some “bumps in the road” and he was well aware that the number of vaccines was not sufficient for demand nor for the current plan to get at least 70% of the local community vaccinated before hopefully opening to vaccinated foreign tourists and “relaunching” the local tourist-reliant economy in October, per a current plan set by regional authorities and the Thai Tourism Authority.''

''However, due to a current outbreak of Covid-19 impacting Bangkok, vaccines were reallocated by the National Vaccine Committee to the Bangkok area and surrounding provinces, which left Chonburi with only an estimated 57,000 vaccines for the entire province from the current batch, according to the Pattaya Mayor. 20,000 of these went to Pattaya, Banglamung, and the surrounding area but the Pattaya area was originally set to get an estimated 45,000 vaccines this month, which would have sped up the process to vaccinate Pattaya and restore the economy faster.''

The complete article is here:

https://thepattayanews.com/2021/05/24/pattaya-city-mayor-to-urge-national-vaccine-committee-to-allocate-more-covid-19-vaccines-to-chonburi-and-pattaya-to-speed-up-recovery-of-tourism/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

Why did nobody ask this stupid man which brands were available than??/ Pfizer/ Moderna/Sputnik V or....Sinovac 1  18-30 yrs sinovac 2 31-40 yrs  Sinovac 3 41-50 yrs Sinovac 4 51-60 yrs Sinovac Special for over 60 because it is not tested yet by the manufacturer

In fairness, they probably didn't want to risk the "alcohol sprayed in the face" treatment that the journalists got when Prayut didn't like their questions.

image.png.2dfc6ff26c6e60f3b9a8bb8e5a50dbd9.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AlfHuy said:

he must know something we don't.

even third dose, says Anutin

All the vaccine producers have been working on their "Version 2" booster shots. Perhaps it's time for them to make an appearance.

5 hours ago, Buffy Frobisher said:

Now why don't I believe a word of it?

5 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Any journalist with at least 1% of integrity would have stood up and asked him exactly what brands of vaccine are available right now and where instead of this sycophantic cut and paste claptrap.

Any journalist will know that, given the "high level interest" in vaccine provision in this country, such impertinent questions would be very unwise...

Asked by Thai Rath if that meant AstraZeneca for all, the DMP said that Thailand has plenty of different brands of vaccine to choose from - people will get what is best for them. 

yes, yes....you have a choice of Sinovac or Sinovac or Sinovac, except for a few hours each week when AstraZeneca is also available.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cclub75 said:

Young people without any health issue should understand that once they put their fingers into the "vaccination" process... it will be 1, then 2, then 3 jabs.... and perhaps even more.

The manufacturers have pretty much stated that this is envisioned as a cash cow for the industry. 
This has been about revenue streams and profits from the beginning.  It will become more obvious as time progresses. 
Come on - no liability at all! The government does your marketing for you!  Some countries will even go as far as to dictate that their entire population take shots whenever they are produced. 
What's not to love as the newly minted Covid billionaire CEOs head to the bank.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

An upbeat health and deputy prime minister Anutin Charnvirakul declared yesterday that there was plenty of vaccine against Covid-19 for everyone.

This dude openly lies right it the face of current verifiable facts.

Then the Bangkok Elite and government wonks whine that they can't understand why the commoners don't trust them, followed by consternation that Thais are 'vaccine hesitant'. 
"Why?  We don't understand why you little-people refuse to believe your betters!" 
Well - it's freaking obvious why.  Keep spreading b-s in the face of news such as this below which flies in the fact of Anutin's statements. 

Public hospitals such as Vajira, Chulabhorn, and Thammasat announced that they were short of vaccine stock over the weekend and will thus be delaying their scheduled shots, The Standard reported.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Asked by Thai Rath if that meant AstraZeneca for all, the DMP said that Thailand has plenty of different brands of vaccine to choose from - people will get what is best for them. 

Yeah okay...

• Haha 1