Every First Jab Will Be Sinovac Vaccine in October

snoop1130

E_t4YMjVIAElSOa-1.jpg

BANGKOK, Sept 20 (TNA) – The first dose of COVID-19 vaccination for Thais next month will be the vaccine made by Sinovac, according to Deputy Prime Minister and Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul.

The plan for the Sinovac vaccine to be the first dose for COVID-19 vaccination resulted from Thailand’s order for 12 million doses from Sinovac. Of the amount, 9 million doses will be delivered this month and 3 million more doses will arrive next month, Mr Anutin said.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-784431

tnalogo.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 6
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SoilSpoil said:

Take the mis-match (sic)  combo and face internatiinal travel restrictions. or don't take the the shots and face domestic restrictions. What a dilemna! I searched for research findings on the Sino/AZ mix, and found..... nothing.  I am not willing to be a guinee pig, so better wait a couple of months.

IMO , intubation or death are the ultimate travel restrictions 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Kadilo said:

The mix-and-match vaccine administration would stimulate antibodies to the same level boosted by two doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine. Adequate COVID-19 vaccinations would be done in Thailand in early November at the latest, Mr Anutin said. (TNA)”

What does he mean by “adequate”? 

Double jabbed? 

possibly 40%

8 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

I may be cynical but it looks like they are telling people the injection is 'coronavac', which is a generic term that covers every type of vaccine, to get around the reluctance to accept Sinovac.

Sounds like a "par for the course" wheeze - after all they have dissembled, mislead, obfuscated or lied every time they have opened their mouths about their vaccination programme!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tests done in CHINA prove that one shot of Sinovac is only 23 % effective against Delta. So WHY is this Govt. still insisting using it.?????????

My thinking is Senators etc etc must have shares with the Chinese company that produce Sinivac ???? Just a thought ????

27 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

U.S. to Lift Pandemic Travel Restrictions, Easing Tension With Europe
Travelers who provide proof of full vaccination against the coronavirus before boarding a flight will be able to enter the United States.

Sept. 20, 2021
Updated 7:21 p.m. ET

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/20/us/politics/us-travel-ban-coronavirus.html

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention considers people fully inoculated two weeks after they receive the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Those who have received vaccines listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization, such as the AstraZeneca vaccine, would also be considered fully vaccinated, according to a statement from Thomas Skinner, a C.D.C. spokesman.

Good to know the SIn and AZ combo still does not qualify.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Good to know the SIn and AZ combo still does not qualify.

That is the combination that the 40 year old emergency service worker in Ratchaburi was given prior to his death , blood clot in or near the heart.

Sino in June , Sino in July and Astra last Friday. 

He died Friday night.

47 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

My wife informed me that she had helped the security guard where we live get registered for a vaccination, which happened a week or so ago.  Interestingly the registration, as viewed on the app on his phone, says he has been injected with 'coronavac'.  He is pretty sure he was told by the nurse it was Sinovac at the the time.

I may be cynical but it looks like they are telling people the injection is 'coronavac', which is a generic term that covers every type of vaccine, to get around the reluctance to accept Sinovac.

Or could I be mistaken.............

Sinovac use Coronavac as a brand name in South America. From Wikipedia:

CoronaVac, also known as the Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine, is an inactivated virus COVID-19 vaccine developed by the Chinese company Sinovac Biotech

• Like 1