Chonburi Governor releases late night updated orders around Covid-19 and food and beverage establishments

Jonathan Fairfield

38 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

is there a way to tell how old the test is or could one just simply use the same one for a few weeks or more? 

I haven't checked exactly how long it takes but when I do my daughters for school the line fades away when the solution you put on the kit fully dries up. 

• Like 1

With 342 cases of covid in Pattaya/Banglamung this morning out of a total of 3112 in Thailand I can see why the governor is trying to tighten things up but can’t see this working as too late already.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

45 minutes ago, Gsxrnz said:

What's next?  

Only a matter of time until sneezing in a public space is considered sufficient to get you kicked out of a venue and potentially incarcerated.

I wish I was joking. 

And if somebody sneezed on you, what would you say?

5 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Hardly think any but the most hi-so of establishments will actually be doing any checking. If any are, will just take my money next door where they aren't.

I think the other way around. Rules and regulations are just for the peons. How the whole delta outbreak started.

Edited by Ohyesuare
  • Like 1

I agree with it, in order to prevent ME from catching the bug after all the prevention I have been through and complied with. 

I don't want to go for 10 days in hospital just because someone else cannot take 10 minutes to wait for test results.

Yeh come on, someone say 'stay out of the bars then.......'

Hey presto, what's confusing about my post ?

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, GeorgeCross said:

so can do the test at home and then good (to get hammered) for the next 3 days?

is there a way to tell how old the test is or could one just simply use the same one for a few weeks or more? 

that could be a small issue ????

Just been to a hotel that required proof of a negative test, so did the test at home, and took a phone photo as the evidence.  This was accepted, but the test kit has no unique ID number, so I could (in theory) keep recycling the same photo?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Within 72 hours of what? Going into the venue?

So you must plan ahead...Oh I am going out for a bevvy on Wednesday or going out to eat, better do an Antigent test on Sunday night

"within" i.e. anytime within 72 hours. They take 15 minutes to do, so you don't really have to plan that much. Just take it before you go for your shower to go out. It's ready by the time you put your socks on and will then be good for the 3 days

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

And if somebody sneezed on you, what would you say?

Gesundheit? 555

While that is gross and totally avoidable by the inconsiderate piece of ????, it does happen. Like anything else, there are risks we all assume everyday, pandemic or not. I don't overly concern myself with every possible potentiality. If this was something I happened to be concerned about (which am not)...then would not put myself in that position. This can happen anywhere however, not just bars or restaurants. Literally anywhere and EVERYWHERE. 

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, pixelaoffy said:

Exactly. That's the logical conclusion

Not really, everyone entering a supermarket/mall have to wear masks and thre tends to be more social distancing, not so in a bar/restaurant, nobody wears them. That said the rules here are unworkable and ridiculous.

• Like 2