How to spot the difference between a woman or a ladyboy

webfact

14 minutes ago, bbko said:

Yes, I found LBs will answer honestly if asked, just ask in a polite manner "Excuse me, are you a ladyboy?". 

But I like to avoid getting to that point, asking a real, older, less attractive, muscular, lady if she's a ladyboy is awkward...555.

But do you really need to ask a real, older, less attractive, muscular, lady if she's a ladyboy ......................LOL

• Haha 1

The 7 Eleven test. 

Before going to the hotel always visit the 7 Eleven so you can view the companion of your choice in fluorescent lighting. 

Of course I can't give away the foolproof way to tell as that would spoil all the stories for later in your life.

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I seriously wouldn't know how to tell the difference, that said, I'm still sitting on the fence. But then again, I suppose one day in the night when taking some beauty to task I could end up with a more than I can chew, but highly unlikely as I like to leave the lights on so that I can see myself performing in the mirror.

I prefer to leave the lights off. The women look better, and I look much better.

Have you tried going by feel alone? Broaden your horizons.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I prefer to leave the lights off. The women look better, and I look much better.

Have you tried going by feel alone? Broaden your horizons.

Why that would be like eating in the dark. Besides, I like to see what I eat and of course see other people expressions during, broaden my horizons did you say, hmm, best you put your napkin on next time your metaverse in the dark.

Well, the wonder of nature is that until an XY chromosome cannot be changed to two X chromosomes after the embryonic process. You are either male (XY) or female (XX) at birth.  No matter how good the surgeon, that cannot be changed. Sure, many post op "lady boys" are stunning and nothing can detract from that and if they feel more comfortable as a LB, that relates directly to another wonder, but this time man made ..... its called freedom. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LomSak27 said:

Geometry - Know your polygons.

Rectangle versus trapezoid. Form up an imaginary four sided figure; a quadrilateral, from shoulder blades to glutes (that's b--t cheeks) . A males shoulder blades are farther apart (trapaziod) in relation to glutes than female (rectangle) and something hormones can't alter. It is a fun drinking game at large entertainment plaza's. Form up those imaginary quadrilaterals, make a choice, keep a running tab. Then double check with, ankles, wrists, adam's apple, etc. if in doubt. Beers to the best score. 

The usual warnings apply. In practice, it's over 90% correct, but the more alcohol you consume, the greater your chance of error.

Golly, what with complicated mental geometry calculations ( I take it you don't sit there with a notebook and pencil working it out) and gazing at the backs of their hands - surely it is simpler to keep your distance, order a beer and "letch"?

Edited by herfiehandbag

2 hours ago, bbko said:

Reminds me of the story my "first time to Thailand" friend told me about his time in Nana Plaza, he was the only customer in one gogo bar and bought a couple of "ladies" drinks as they did their usual routine, he was so proud and his ego so pumped to have 2 lovely "ladies" paying so much attention towards him, after a few minutes he sees a dancer and asked the 2 taking care of him if that's a ladyboy, the 2 told him "this is a ladyboy bar", he's momentarily stunned, gulps his drinks and exists the bar with his tail between his legs...555.  

Same thing happened to me funny enough, I stayed and bought another round.

"1.    Too Tall:
The average height of a Thai woman is 157.3 cm (about 5ft 2in) while the average height for a man is 167.5 cm (about four inches taller). There are always exceptions to the rule but, generally speaking, taller women were probably not born as women. Tall people (of any nationality) generally also have large hands and feet, which can be another good indicator."

A number of years ago I used to date a Thai flight attendant.  She was 178cm (5'10") tall and had large hands and feet.  She was all female though.  She now lives in the USA and is married to a farang and has a 10 year old boy.  There are a lot of taller Thais these days.  Change in diet maybe?  

• Like 2