Two French men in a Porsche charged with serious assault after apparent unprovoked attack on Thai man

webfact

1 hour ago, Iamfalang said:

I'm telling falangs OTHER falangs are dangerous!!!!!!!  Not Thais!!!

How low can you go!!!!!!?!?!??!?!??!?!?  LOL

I'm telling the "normal" posters to stay away from the BAD FALANG!!!!!

How low can you go?

your posts have too many ells and esses to be taken at all seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, jvs said:

That number plate comes for free from the dealer,it is a temporary plate

with the 9999 number.

Buying a permanent plate with this number will cost a lot!

23 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It would have cost nothing as it is a dealers pre-registration "red plate".

Oh Lord,

I have had 3 red plates in my time in Thailand and I have worked in the Thai Auto trade for over 20 years.

What a Monday morning brain-fart. ????

At least my week can only get better from here.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Oh Lord,

I have had 3 red plates in my time in Thailand and I have worked in the Thai Auto trade for over 20 years.

Sorry? I have no idea what you mean,my response was to explain the red plate after some one said it must have been very expensive.

Did i do something wrong?

3 minutes ago, jvs said:

Sorry? I have no idea what you mean,my response was to explain the red plate after some one said it must have been very expensive.

Did i do something wrong?

No nothing wrong.

I meant that I really should have noted that the red plate plate was 'of course' for a new vehicle but my brain wasn't working correctly.

It was my mistake, sorry for any confusion that I have caused.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Sure hope their girlfriends have someone lined up for them prior to this, as these thugs will be away for a long time, will be skint before release and probably deported. 

I doubt it. Girlfriends will be fine, probably already opened the back door for the next idiot. These guys will be long gone unless I missed something.

Thailand does not want them in their prisons. Only causes more trouble having falang in prison.

57 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He wasn't shirtless during the attack or before he got to the police station.  It's not unusual for Thai police to make arrestees remove their shirts.

He was told by someone the police would have the shirt  off his back.. lo and behold!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Oh Lord,

riddle me this Batman ... what are green plates and blue plates?

I've seen these a few times on vehicles that rock up to my condo.

the blue plate was on a BMW 745 that looked like it was a limo of some sort. it had a low number on the plate, single digit iirc. plus a wee flagpole on the front left of the vehicle but it wasn't flying any flag. a diplomatic vehicle maybe? or a super-expensive Bolt? ????

2 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

I'm trying to enjoy my coffee and reading about these BAD FALANGS who said something like, "I want to be famous.  Let's do this."  Something to that effect.  They wanted a fight, Thai guy thought they wanted directions and the French guy might have killed him.   

None of my posts make sense, BUT I need to make it clear I'm very anti-Bad Falangs!!!!  

28 and 34 years old................yea, that's the age where they are not reading my advice on TVF and just going out and ruining their lives.   

North of Bangkok, generally less undesirables from falangland.

Sort of like America...................Montana is not Florida.   Vermont is not California.   New Hampshire is not New Mexico.    That place is already 100% crazy, Thailand is only at 90%.......come on falangs, let's not hit 100%!!!!!  

It is Farang, not with an "l"

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

the blue plate was on a BMW 745 that looked like it was a limo of some sort. it had a low number on the plate, single digit iirc. plus a wee flagpole on the front left of the vehicle but it wasn't flying any flag. a diplomatic vehicle maybe? or a super-expensive Bolt? ????

Blue plates   ( blue background / white digits )  = Embassy plates ( car brought into Thailand through diplomatic channels, tax not paid ).

Green plates ( green background / white digits ) = Business vehicles, airport & hotel taxis etc..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_Thailand

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He wasn't shirtless during the attack or before he got to the police station.  It's not unusual for Thai police to make arrestees remove their shirts.

Actually it appears one was indeed shirtless at the attack site.

image.png.e595d0600d81e23ab3d881710154c225.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Are you talking of the background colour or the lettering colour?

The plate with a green background with white writing is for business-, tourist and rental-service vehicles, including airport and hotel taxis.

The plate with a white background with blue writing is for private vans with more than seven seats.

The plate with a white background with green writing is for private 2 door pick-up trucks.

In all fairness, I am in the private vehicles sector, so I do not come across all of the different plates, so I did check my answers from Wiki before posting.

5 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:
26 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Actually, he wasn't the one doing the attacking in the OP pics.

But he was one of the two arrested - which this thread is about.

No my comment, and the one I was responding to, was about just one of them, the one who was pictured in the OP and its link, the one who did the attacking.

29 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Not wishing to victim blame, but something triggered the altercation…. 

Definitely more to the story….   People, Thai, French, Western or anyone else just don’t get out of their vehicle  & kick the cr@p  out of someone else for no reason.

No excuse for their behaviour & the car is irrelevant.

It will be interesting to learn of the Froggie's' reason for this attack, yet still not acceptable,.. off with the frog's' left testicle..

2 hours ago, bobbin said:

Yes.. somewhere else. Their pockets are going to be significantly lightened..

"Influence" works best in the shadows.. No shadows here,

When you can afford buying a car like that ( if infact they do own it? ), paying off the police is nothing.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

They have both been charged with causing grievous bodily harm and detained. Bail was denied because of the brazen nature of the attack.

...and the fact that they are not Thai, otherwise they'd be out on bail.

4 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

When you can afford buying a car like that ( if infact they do own it? ), paying off the police is nothing.

I believe the Red Bull kid's estate paid the dead cop's family 100,000 THB which at today's exchange rate is about $2600 USD.  (correct me if I'm wrong on that amount).  Every supportive politician (of Red Bull kid) said that was fair compensation.

Now granted, Red Bull kid was a Thai citizen.  But if these guys are rich enough, five times or ten times that amount (farang tax) should do it.  Call it a cool 300,000 THB to make the problem go away.  Maybe 500,000 THB to make it disappear from the media too.  Perhaps a 1M to keep from being deported and losing the car.

TIT.  Sound about right?

• Like 1