What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2023)

CharlieH

On 2/19/2023 at 7:04 AM, Will27 said:

Last King of the Cross

New Aussies series just started.

If you liked Underbelly, there's a fair chance you will enjoy this.

I usually like to binge watch complete seasons but as soon as you mentioned Underbelly I couldnt resist.  Thanks for the recomend, great show!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

I usually like to binge watch complete seasons but as soon as you mentioned Underbelly I couldnt resist.  Thanks for the recomend, great show!

Same here.

Will now wait for it to finish and then go the binge.

I've just watched season 12 of Vera. It's a crime drama set in Northumberland and North Tyneside. The central character is Detective Chief Inspector Vera Stanhope, who is obsessive about her work and driven by her own demons. Very good IMHO and well worth a look. I got it from TGx. Especially good from my point of view as I recognise (and have visited, in my previous life) many of the locations where the episodes were filmed.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1693592/

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 2

On 2/23/2023 at 4:08 PM, recom273 said:

The last series of Snowfall  appeared.

I just started BBCs Gold and the first episode of a new series of Channel 5 Police suspect No.1 which is a copycat of 24 hours in police custody, but not quite .. filmed in Norwich police station. 

Thanks for the heads-up about Snowfall.

I enjoyed 'The Gold'.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Isn't that sort of "Dallas" the old soap series?

Yea, sort of.  1893 was good.   1923 is OK, a bit slow.   Short series, so can't waste too much time playing soap opera.   1923 more so than 1893.

But agree, though haven't watched Yellowstone, or even plan to, as trailers are very soap opera-ish.